sleep over

Flippy left..he is so sweet and helpful!! But he is also cute!! 0w0 anyways, I was going to the store today...again...I am an eater. If I don't eat for about four hours I go like crazy!!! Ok today is another....boring boring day...I can just spend by myself. Oh and I was supposed to meet Flaky today so it'll be just great!! *BAM!!!*.......or so I thought...

I slipped on my paper I left while I was drawing yesterday. "OOWW!!!!" I yelled and held my head. I had a bump and I felt dizzy. I played down on my couch and put an ice pack there. I groaned as the cold ice pack touched my head. It was so cold!! I decided to take a quick nap. So I fell asleep watching whatever I could watch.

~1 hour later~
I woke up and it was 2:30 I was supposed to meet her at 2:55 or whatever so I hurried. I took a quick shower and brushed my long hair. And then put some nice clothes on like shorts and a stiped shirt with blue and purple. I put on my shoes and ran out of the door to Flaky's house. It was about 2: 56 meh still OK. I knocked on her door and see her open it happily. I hug her and she bugged back. I said "a-am I late!!?" She nodded and said "n-no you are not late!" She smiled. I then walked in and saw a girl dressed in purple. I hid my face and said "F-Flaky who is she?"

"O-oh um yeah I don't think you met her M-Moonlight..." Flaky said and walked to lammy. I then went to go get water because I was running the whole way here. I walked up to lammy and greeted her. She greeted back and then complimented me. I thanked her in her kindness then some other girls came over like giggles and petunia. After that we all had a sleep over and watched movies. We first watched some random romantic ones but then watched horror ones.

Flaky was scared and held onto me. I was enjoying it but I started to feel midnight control but I shrugged it off. It was about 12:38 and everyone except petunia and giggles were awake. I didn't know they were awake they scared me while I was watching a horror movie by yelling in my ear! I jumped and saw them giggling. I made a mad face the started laughing. We all watched it until they fell asleep except me. I went outside and it was cold I enjoy both hot and cold so I relaxed outside. It was beginning to be light out. I was on her roof watching the stars everywhere. I felt a slight breeze and sighed, I ran to a restaurant to buy hot cocoa and came back.

I see them still sleeping and I sneek to the roof and drink the soothing and heart warming hot cocoa. I see the sun beginning to come up. I see yellow and blue in the sky and admire the beautiful sky. I look in my bag and see another hot cocoa and sigh. I then hear Flaky wake up and see me on the roof. At first she was scared but she eventually came on and I gave her my other hot cocoa. "Don't tell the girls Ok..." I whisper. "O-ok.." She whispers back. I smile and giggle.

I look at the time and it is 6:42 I give Flaky my phone and tell her to charge it while I go get me, her and the girls something to eat. I go to the restaurant again and go get waffels, pancakes, donuts, drinks, and eggs also bacon. It cost a lot but I still have enough money to feed me. I see all the girls awake playing on Flaky's Xbox. I see them cheer for the food. "Food!" They all say and grab their own food. I give Flaky hers and eat mine. We started playing on the Xbox for a long time. Then watching videos on it.

~4 hours later~
It's time for all of us to go back home. We all get our stuff and leave while saying goodbye and hugging each other. I go home and lay on the couch going into a deep slumber. I wake up an hour later and go eat some cereal. I decide to go to the park and realax over there. I walk to the park and see Flaky and we decide to hang out a bit.