running away

Moonlight saw her parents were not happy. They were mad and they yelled at Moonlight to go clean. Moonlight said "OK OK!!!" Her parents told her not to talk back to them and took away her journal. Moonlight was extremely upset and cleaned anyway. She was mad and talked to her evil sides. "That's it...just run away..." *moonlight drops the broom and bag and sneaks her journal away and runs to her window* "it's 4:31 a.m why am I up so early!? Oh well.." *Moonlight jumps out her window*

" *Moonlight jumps out her window*

She lands in the lake. She gets up and grabs her stuff and runs. "OK where do I go now!!??" Moonlight yelled. 'Let's just keep walking till we find something ok' blood moon said. "Ok then...." Moonlight said and ran.

-Later-

*12 miles later*
Moonlight then says "damn....*grows wings on accident* oh wow I forgot I could fucking fly......😑😑." She fly's and sees a sign. " umm let's see...'happy tree town?' Ok...... " she walks and sees the town. She runs to it and drops her hat. "oh my hat!!!" She runs after it and grabs it. "I will put it on 😄......eh it will be weird to wear a military Hat on in a place like this....meh I don't give a shit..." Moonlight says. "I can't believe that I ran away.... Eh who cares!!? Good thing I stole all their money...😋" 'genius moon!' Midnight says. Moonlight runs to a random house that doesn't have anyone living in there and rests. "Wow that was long and good that they have furniture *lands on the couch* OMG so comfortable😄😄" Moonlight says.