Sick Moonlight

I woke up feeling pain and weak. I felt my head it was steaming hot. I saw my door broken open. I had just paid for that not too long ago ;__;.
I went to see my candy to see if nutty stole some.......THAT BITCH!!!!
I got mad I then grabbed my bowl of no candy and threw it out my window. I then went into my room and grabbed my phone and played "stressed out" (I'm actually listening to this song right now ;3). I heard someone come in my house. I heard steps coming to my room.

I summoned my grenade launcher. I see it open slowly I see two racoon's filled with my stuff. I aimed it towards their head and made a mad face. I smirk and shoot it their blood and guts fly everywhere. I laugh and I look in my mirror and see one of my eyes red..glowing red. I blink and I goes away I hear midnight and blood moon giggling.

I slammed my hands to the mirror and feel weak again. I close, lock the door and get undressed. I get into the shower and turn the knob. I feel the warm, relaxing water hit me from head to toe. I exhale in relaxation. Until I get into a transe and close my eyes.

I hear a bang at my door. I heard it like *BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!!!* I wrapped my towel around myself and walk to the door. I see Flippy I then hear him sniff. I remember the two racoon's I killed and never cleaned up. I hen realized I have just towel on. I blush and look at the dead bodies and slam the doors. I hear him knock on the door again. I say "ur-urmm it's n-not a good t-time t-to come i-in yet!!!!" I stutter and cleaned everything quickly and finished it off with a spray that smelled like wild berries.

I hear another knock and I start coughing. "J-just a *coughs* minute!!!!" I hear the coughing worsen. I get dressed and forgot to take medicine. "Okay come in!!" I yell. I unlock the door as he comes in. I sneeze and shivered. He then noticed and asked what's wrong. I felt weak and fell to the ground on muy knees. I coughed and coughed. He freaked out and asked me questions of how I got sick..do I have medicine or shit. I said "no..no..no im.... Ok!!" I pushed him and got up. I felt him pick me up by my waist.

I blush dark red and tell him what he was doing. He dropped me on my bed. And he put the blanket over me. I see him go get the medicine and make Ramen noodles for me. He comes back with both in hand. I try to grab the Ramen but he backs up and says "not until you take your medicine first Moonlight!!" I stick my tongue out in disgust and say "no.." I cross my arms and look away. I hear him say "Ok ok then here is your ramen!!" He then says " say aahhhh...... " I lightly blush and then open my mouth for yummy ramen!!!!😍😍💜

"BLAAHH!!!! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FUCKING SHIT!?" instead I got medicine. I don't like the cherry...it tastes nasty. "Okay here is your ramen then." He passes me the bowl and I dug in and ate it all. I had at least four bowls of ramen noodles. Until I fell asleep.

(Flippy POV)
I didn't like to see anyone sick so I helped her. She is so cute too! She fell asleep and she probably will feel well tomorrow "goodnight Moonlight..." I say as she is sleeping. I lightly blush and kiss her head and rush into her living room. Let's see what is on TV. After seeing all the retarded shows I stumble onto spongebob. I still like spongebob and watch it. I laugh at how dumb spongebob and Patrick are....well they are not dumb like as a mean meaning. I still like them!! 😣😣

*Morning*
(Moonlight's POV)
I wake up all better and walk into the living room and see Flippy sleeping. I look on the TV and spongebob is showing. I start to watch it and enjoy it! I hear Flippy move and then wake up "are u better yet Moonlight??" He yawned. I nodded 'yes', smiled and thanked him.