Fliqpy's attack

(I used that picture cause it's so cute!!)
I woke up screaming and midnight held a knife to my neck. I stopped and yelped. "Did you miss me??!!" Midnight says.

"no I didn't!!!!!" I screamed and looked for blood moon. I saw blood moon sharpening her knife. "What are you guys doing here!?" I screamed. I heard a knock and giggles voice. I then ran up and got tripped and midnight pulled me back and covered my mouth while I screamed for help. "Oh are you here for Moonlight?" Blood moon yells to the door. "Yes is she there??!" Giggles says."no I haven't seen her!!" Blood moon yells back. "Oh she's not here oh well guys let's come back later..." Giggles tells the people she was with. I then see midnight and blood Moon smirk at me and summon their knives. I then bit Midnight's hand and got up running to the door screaming as they chase me with their weapons. I cras through the door to see them standing a couple feet from the door. I feel midnight and blood moon tumble onto me.

We then stop rolling and tumbling and start fighting. But I run away yelling again midnight throws a knife at my arm. I shrug it off and hold it. I then 'connect' with them again and I fall to my knees and hold my arm. I then groan in pain and look back at them as they are shocked and surprised. I turn around embarrassed and I hear a slight whimper and look at the twitching guy in military clothes and hat. I then know what's going to happen. I ran to giggles and flaky and run holding their hands. They ask a lot of questions I feel pain in my arm where the knife is jabbed at. I put them behind a bush as I run back to that guy. I then see his eyes turn a sickening yellow. I blushed and quickly shook it off and made a serious face at him. He jumps at me and I move quickly and slide. I hear him say "hello...nice to meet you..." I then say "hello...."

Then he swings his knife at me and I hold his attack and kick him back. "That's why I'm always prepared...hehehehe.." He says. He throws a knife where my other knife is...directly where it is. I then squint and pull them both out. I then throw the knifes far away. He, Flaky and giggles are confused why I did that because those are the only weapons I have well they think. I smirk and giggle then say "great shot....but I don't want to have to hurt you Ok this is warning one....." He is kind of scared and jumps back a tiny bit then says "hah like I would be scared! Of a girl who I just met!!!! *laughs* " he then runs off to kill more people and not waste time on me. I heard screaming and slicing.

Flaky and giggles run to me and say "are you Ok Moonlight!!!??" I then smile and say "don't worry just go home and I'll handle this OK... " I see them go home I frowned and ran to where flippy was. I tackled him down to the ground. I see the mole and grab his bucket of water and pour it on flippy. He coughs and looks up at me. He tries to see my whole face (where my eyes were) I then say "I'm s-so sorry!!" I blush and jump off him. "I'm sorry for letting u flip or whatever!! And ruining our first meeting and for maybe hurting you!!" I yell and run home feeling guilty of what happened. I hear laughing of midnight and blood moon. I then make a mad face and then stop and frown. I walk to my room changing into my pajamas. I feel weird and throw up "OH SHIT- BLLLAAAAHHH!!!!!" I run to the bathroom and finish. I then feel hot and turn up the AC and fall asleep in short shorts and a shirt. I hear a knock at the door and I get up and feel weak and fall to the ground and yell "WHOS THERE!!??" I hear a hyper giggle and then they say "doo u have some candy?!!-" "NNNOO GO AWAY I DO BUT IM NOT SHARING!!!!! BYE FELICIA IM OUTIE!!!" I faint and fall asleep.

=====================================================
What I would have put in the story:
Nutty: but sharing is caring
Moonlight: but I don't care...
===================
But sorry for not updating any story I am busy and it seems like I got a lot of followers and they're not reading my story's cause they suck butt ;___; ...yeah they do and I don't blame you I'm just a dumb ass person who writes shit OK don't judge!!! I love you guys anyways!!💜💜😍😍 you guys are awesome bye!!

Kawaii Moonlight AKA kawaii potato outie!!
Stay kawaii~