chapter four

Vanessa's point of view

"I'm dropping you kids off today." I told them both as I fed Dakota some of my yogurt. "Daddy has an important meeting and will be home when tou get out okay? He's gonna be here when I'm gone."

"Where are you going?" Elijah asked as he are his eggs.

"I have a meeting too." I said and they nodded. "I'm gonna drop you off and then go to my meeting."

"Me and mama are matching." Dakota said and showed me her leather jacket. "Eli, you were matching daddy. He wore plaid today."

"Daddy always wears plaid." He said and I laughed as I nodded. I stood up and then fed the last of my yogurt to Dakota.

"Hurry up kids, you're gonna be late if you keep talking." I said and Elijah nodded as he finished his food.

I fixed my old necklace and then the two went to go brush their teeth. I grabbed their dishes and set them in the dishwasher since I didn't have time to hand wash them.

I turned the dishwasher on and then Dakota and Eli ran up to me with their bags. "Mama, can you put the clip in my hair please?" She asked as she handed me a bow.

I put it infront of her ponytail and she smiled. "Come on, let's get you too to school." I said and Eli pouted as I ruffled his hair.

-

"Hey," I said as I walked into our boss's room. "I'm here." I told them and then say down beside Keath and Andy.

"What do you have scheduled that's more important than the band?" Our manager asked and I crossed my legs.

"Calum and I are supposed to be present at the opening of a new charity center downtown, it's to help Transgender, bi-gender, and genderfluid, kids with unsupportive parents, friends, and/or relatives." I said and he nodded.

"That's nice. How come we didn't know?" Keath asked and I shrugged.

"It's was a secret, the kids didn't even know."I said and they nodded. "So, what about tour dates and albums?" I asked him.

"How's the album going?"

"Nearly finished. We have two songs to record, one to finish writing, and then we need to put the album track list together." Francisco said and Andy nodded.

"We're finishing it up. We'll have it done by next week and we can get it out by the end of the month." He told him and our manager said that was great. "Right after the awards ceremony."

"Of course. I've arranged a tour, which I'll let you guys discuss with your publicity team, and I think should keep this around America at first, then branch off into countries more well known. Your next tour will be in smaller, less known areas." He told us and I said that I was fine with that.

"When does it start?" Keath asked, sounding excited to be touring again. Our last tour was short and simple around the West Coast with a couple of other bands, so to headline our own tour is mind blowing.

"I want it to be summer." He said and looked at us, his eyes lingering on me. "Is that alright?" He asked me and I took a few breaths.

"I-I'll have to talk to Calum and my mom about it, I don't know." I said and he nodded, telling me to get him an answer by the end of the month. "I will." I promised and nodded.

I leaned back and smiled at Keath, who put his arm around my shoulders. "Album comes out the end of this month and the album release party will be a few days after, and hopefully you can celebrate by winning the award for 'Best New Coming Artist'." He told us and I smiled.