chapter nine

- these lyrics (and song titles) are my own so please don't judge me too much lol I'm very insecure about my music and lyrics xx -

- not but seriously I'm terrified to update this because my lyrics and stuff are in here and ohmygod please don't judge me (unless you like them then please feel free to say you like them lol) -

Vanessa's point of view

I fastened a choker around my neck as I got ready for a concert and then I fixed it around my throat. Calum smiled at me and then kissed my cheek. "I'll be backstage with the kids, rock the stage babygirl." He said and I thanked him.

"Don't make out in our dressing room!" Keath yelled as he ran out in just a pair of skinny jeans. "I've got my eye on you son." He said and pointed at Calum.

"Fight me."

"Boy, I will-"

"Stop it." I said sternly and Keath laughed. "Hand me my bass with ya, the one with all the stickers? Also, put a damn shirt on Keath, you're not going out there shirtless."

"Watch me."

"Boy, I oughta' whoo-"

Keath handed me the guitar and Calum stopped me before I ran after him. "I can kill him but I won't because I know I'm gonna get hot mid concert and probably walk around stage with this shirt around my waist and my sports bra on."

"Press would love that." He said and I rolled my eyes, telling him that I didn't care what they think. "Have fun." He said as Andy bounced around with her guitar.

It's cool because her guitar, which was red and black currently, matched her hair. Everytime she dyes it, she gets a guitar to match and I think that's really cool.

"I'm so pumped guys." She told us and Keath agreed as she drummed on the table. "Where's the kids?"

"Arz and Luke have them, they're out getting food. They'll be here in like two minutes." Calum said and I nodded. "What are you opening with?"

"Walking Disaster, the one me and Andy wrote about you and Cisco when we were like eighteen or some shit. It's our biggest hit, we have to." I said and he nodded. "This song to us, is She Looks So Perfect to you guys. The song actually makes me cringe so hard."

He nodded and Francisco yelled out our lyrics. "Shut up!" Andy yelled and he flipped her off. "You're gonna forget the lyrics anyways, don't try Cisco."

"True." I said and Keath agreed. "We have thirty, we gotta go. See you in like an hour Cal." I said and he gave me a kiss before I ran to the stage with everyone else.

I stood on my pedestal and then nodded with the others as the lights shut off. I took a couple of deep breaths and then kissed the black pick I had.

We started off with our intro as the pedestals rose to the stage and I cleared my throat a bit. I nodded my head a bit and then jumped around on stage with Andy and Cisco.

"Are you ready LA?" Keath yelled and I rolled my eyes, that's how every concert started, that question started every concert off. Screams erupted and I put my earpiece in while it was still dark.

Smoke and neon lights flashed and I walked back to my mic stand, black and maroon picks lining it. I get picks to match my stage outfit and then I throw them out to the fans, it's a tradition now.

"Hey," me and Cisco sang, starting the song off as Andy played the begging riff. "Woah."

Andy began to sing, being the lead singer and all, and I actually cringed so hard while I played. Cisco walked over to me since we didn't sing until the chorus and I shook my head.