chapter seven

- long chappie woohoo -

- also unedited sorry lol -

Vanessa's point of view

"Hello." I said and gave the interviewer a hug since he went in for it. "The others will be here shortly, would you like a little tour around first?" I asked and he nodded.

"Your house is spectacular." He said and I laughed lightly. It wasn't at the compliment, it was because of the word spectacular.

"Thank you." I said and he nodded as I showed him around a bit. "Will it be just you with us today or do you have like a team that will be joining you?"

"Just me, my notebook, my pen, and my camera." He told me and I nodded as I took him upstairs. I showed him inside a bit aswell and he chuckled. "How much did decorating the inside cost?"

"Nearly a hundred thousand." I told him and he nodded. The doorbell ring and we walked downstairs.

I opened the door and I smiled. "Hi guys, come in." I told the band and they gave me hugs. I closed the door and then followed them to the living room after they all greeted each other.

We all sat down and he looked at us. "Let's get this party started!" He told us and Cisco and Keath were the only one who chuckled and nodded. "You've been a band for a couple of years, how was it like then opposed to now?"

"Um, back then no one really liked us. We were the band we hit number one but no one knew and listened to until four hits later." Andy said and I laughed as I nodded. "There's a start."

"Two years ago my mum had to come on tour with us because she didn't trust me, even though we were twenty and Keath was twenty-two." Francisco said and I laughed.

"Oh yeah, she wouldn't let any of us sleep in, drink alcohol, or stay up past midnight." I said and they laughed. "We had to eat three meals and we had to follow a bunch of rules... all because she didn't trust Francisco."

"And even with that structure, we were late to everything." Keath added and I nodded. "It's so punk rock to have your mom on tour, isn't it?"

"Nothing is more punk rock than safety." The interviewer said and I felt bad for not knowing his name. "How has everything changed? Do you still need your mom to come on tour?"

"No, not at all. We're capable of watching ourselves, for the most part." Andy said and I nodded. "But, I feel like now that we have a bigger, broader audience that we need to be open minded about how we do things. We can't just throw what we want out because we have younger audiences and elder audiences and everyone in between."

"Definitely like, if it was people our age, we could throw whatever we wanted out. We wouldn't have to think too long about it. Now that we know we have like people as young and twelve and as old as fourty coming to our shows, we need to think about what we release and how we make videos and how we act." Keath explained and the interviewer nodded.

"I doubt parents of a twelve year old would be okay with their kid listening to a band who only talks about sex and I doubt the fourty year old couple would enjoy listening to songs about highschool crushes." Cisco added on and the interviewer changed subject.

"So, your new album is coming out, after four Eps and four hit singles. What can we expect on this album? Any guest stars?" He asked us and I stayed quiet.

"You can definitely find it relatable um, we wrote a lot about on how we felt before and what we know. It's not sad, maybe a couple of songs, but it's relatable. It's something you can sing along to and be able to connect to, at least, we hope it is." Andy said as she crossed her legs.