chapter fifteen

- so it took me 2 months to update because I didn't know where I wanted the story to go but now I somewhat do so here we go -

Vanessa's point of view

"So, what's up?" Luke asked and looked around. "Why's everyone here? Is everything alright?" He asked us and I shook my head.

"Obviously not if you think I'm going to celebrate our album coming out without my family." I lied and Ashton hit Luke's shoulder as Jaxon and Michael handed him money. "You bet on this?"

"Yeah." Ashton said and smiled. "I had a couple before we came, don't judge me."

"Got a blowie." Michael sang and I laughed as Michael moved his hand up and down by his mouth, tongue poking at his cheek. "Look at him, he's guilty." He told us as he patted Ashton's face.

"Anyways, how'd the album come out?" Luke asked and I smiled, telling him it was a success and topped the charts in about ten countries. "That's amazing love."

"I know right?" I said and took a drink of my wine. "I'm so happy and lucky to have fans so dedicated."

They smiled and Michael nudged me. "So, how much did you pay for that outfit? You look like a million dollars." He told me and I raised an eyebrow.

"That's because I am." I said and Calum laughed as he agreed. "I don't know though, a lot is all I remember."

"Where are the kids?" Bryana asked me as she drank her own wine. "At home?"

"With the band. They took them to Disneyland earlier." I said and Michael hummed suspiciously.

"Why aren't they here to celebrate with us?" He asked and Calum said that we all already celebrated the night it came out. "Alright... sounds like a lie, but alright."

I hit his arm and he held his hands up in defense before grabbing his water. "So, how much longer until tour?" Jaxon asked and I told him a couple months since it was only April.

"I'm okay with watching the kids and Benji." Arzaylea said and chuckled. "Me and Bryana are more than fine with it."

"You're the best Arz." I said and she smiled as she nodded.

"I know." She told me and I chuckled as I swished my wine around. "Who's driving you home?" She asked and I said that Calum was driving.

"You're both drinking." Luke pointed out and I looked at Calum, our glasses of alcohol pressed against out bottom lips.

"Shh." I said and then took a drink as Ashton shook his head. "I won't drink too much then." I told them and then took a deep breath.

"So, we were looking into the schedule," Michael told me and I hummed. "We're scheduled to play the SummerTime Ball." He said and I nodded.

"I saw that in our schedule. I'm excited to play. You guys start the show off, we end it." I told him and he nodded. "Can't wait to see you guys play again, as the real 5 Seconds of Summer." I said and Calum laughed.

Two waiters came by with a tray full of plates and I thanked them as they handed them out. They left after nodding and I grabbed my fork, spinning some of the pasta on to it.

"I know this is your night," Jaxon said and I hummed. "But Michael and I decided that after tour, we're going to adopt some kids." He said and I smiled.

"That's so wonderful, I'm happy for you guys." I said and Michael blushed. "Boy and girl still?" I asked and they nodded.

"Yeah, they're taking my last name because Michael's would give them too much drama." Jaxon said and I nodded. "They're going to be the same age as your kids."