chapter twelve

- my song okay that's all please don't use without my permission thanks -

- double update because I don't feel good and writing makes me feel /slightly/ better aha -

Vanessa's point of view

"Ah!" Cisco yelled as he ran into my room, the door slamming open. "Ah!" He screamed even louder, hitting every note Brendon Urie could and more.

"Ah!" Calum joined in as he buttoned up a plain black shirt. "Get out!" He yelled right after because I was just in my boots, a bra, and my underwear.

"Nothing I haven't seen before." Cisco dismissed and I rolled my eyes. "What song are we performing? Keath wants to do Moonchild, I want to do Burn, and Andy wants to cover Nickelback." He told me.

"We're not covering Nickelback." I said and rolled my eyes as I grabbed my dress off if it's hanger. "Let's do... um... Moonchild." I told him and he ran downstairs, yelling to them the song we were doing.

"I'll get the kids dressed." Calum said and kissed my cheek. I thanked him and then pulled my dress on, fixing the straps so they were straight and making sure it covered enough of my body.

The door opened again and Cisco walked in. "Hi." He said and sat on the bed.

"Yes Cisco?"

"I need a favor." He said and I nodded as I began to fix my make-up. "Mind letting me borrow some eyeliner and some earrings?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Go ahead." I told him and he grabbed a stick of eyeliner as he booty-bumped me out of the way. I laughed and then continued with my make-up as he did the same.

"I look so punk rock." He said and then laughed. "Look at my leather and my boots and my vintage band tee." He said and I chuckled.

"I wanted to do that but Andy wears the black skinny jeans between us two." I said and he nodded. "Besides, I haven't worn a dress in awhile. Feels good to let my legs breath." I told him and he laughed.

"There are clothes other than skinny jeans?" He gasped as he grabbed his thigh. "What is that monstrosity?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"Dumbshit." I said and we laughed together. "Is my dress too short?" I asked and he shook his head after looking at me.

"You look good, work it." He said and I shook my head as I put my lipstick on. "We have to leave in thirty minutes."

"I'll be ready by then." I said and he nodded as he put my eyeliner back. He went to my earrings drawer and then picked out a pair of silver stud earrings. He put them on and I gave him a thumbs up.

"I want a lip ring." He said and I told him that I was getting an eyebrow piercing done after the show. "Take me with you. Andy has tattoos and a nose ring, I don't feel badass enough."

"Your masculinity is so fragile." I said and he flipped me off. I laughed and he sat on the bed as he pulled his phone out. "I'll be done soon." I promised and he nodded.

-

"If you win, the kids are staying at grandpa's house tonight." Calum whispered in my ear, his arm wrapped around my waist, causing me to curl into his side. "No objections."

"Wasn't going to." I said and he gave me a quick kiss as cameras flashed around us. I smiled and leaned my head on his chest as Dakota and Eli stood beside us.

A perky blonde walked up to us, a microphone in her hand and a camera man right behind her. "Look at you guys, such a beautiful family you have here!" She gushed and I thanked her.