Chapter nineteen

Harry POV

Draco's missing. Well not exactly considering he's only been gone for half an hour but that is an excessively long time to be in the bathroom for. What if someone's kidnapped him? What if they're hurting him? I'm just about to look for him when the door flies open.

~~HalfAnHourAgo~~
Draco POV

I wince as my body is flung against the stone wall.

"Hello Dray," someone purrs in my ear. I growl. Parkinson.

"Get off me," I say.

"Not likely." I feel something wet- the bitch's tongue- running up my neck. I want to pull away from her, but she's surprisingly strong. She pins me up against the wall and plants a hideous kiss on my lips. I squirm under her. My mind is screaming; 'get her off! Get her off!' But my body refuses to work. I feel a throbbing pain in my head, and then everything goes dark.

~~~

I wake up with my hands tied together above me head, my legs tied to a bed post each, and stark naked. At first I'm confused, but then I remember. I remember the kiss, and the kidnap and the knocking out. It's just as Parkinson walks in smirking I realise whats about to happen.

The bitch is about to rape me.

Harry POV

Draco stumbles through the door and abruptly collapses. I rush over to him, but he squirms away.

"Draco, baby what's wrong?" I say reaching out to him, but he inches away from me.

"Don't touch me. I'm dirt."

"Baby no! You're not..."

"Yes I am and I don't deserve you." My heart shatters at my mate's words.

"Draco what are you..."

"Parkinson she..." A single tear runs down his face which turns into chocked sobbing.

"It's okay baby, you don't have to tell me." I reach out to him but he pulls away. "Draco at least let me touch you." He shakes his head.

"I don't deserve you to touch me. I'm going to take a shower. I'm dirt."

"Stop calling yourself that!" Draco stands up and walks into the bathroom.

Draco POV

Somewhere deep inside me I know it wasn't my fault. I tried to stop her, I did! But- I couldn't. I didn't. I betrayed my mate. I'm filth. I enter the shower as the cold water powers itself dins my back. I scrub myself with soap, maybe to get her smell off me, maybe because I feel like there are layers of dirt caking my body, I don't know. I must have been in here for forty minutes before a banging pierces the silence.

"Draco! Baby, come out!" I shake my head, even though he can't see it.

"I feel filthy."

"You're not filthy! Come out, please?" I turn off the shower stream and step out gingerly. I wrap a towel around my waist and unlock the door. I look into Harry's gorgeous green eyes, and all I can think of is how I failed them. I look down. I feel two fingers under my chin, forcing my head up until I'm looking into his eyes again. "You're not filthy, Draco. I love you, and nothing will ever change that." I let out a strangled sob and collapse into his arms, burying my head into his shoulder.

"I love you too, Harry. And in don't deserve you." Harry shakes his head and tuts.

"What can I do to make you stop thinking that?" I pull away slowly.

"You can't, because it's true," I whisper, turning away.

A/N First of all thank you so much for almost 3k!! This means so much I me you don't even understand! I love you all (apart from you Taya piss off) !!!
Second of all what do we think of this chapter? Sorry it came so late but I have exams next week and ugh. But I hope this chapter makes up for it! This is the one I've been waiting to write since I started this fic so I really hope you like it!

Xx