Chapter twenty one

A/N Read an at the end thanks babes xx

Harry POV

"Hello Ginny," I say grimmacing.

"Harry. Why are you here? With him?" she spits out the word 'him' like it's poison.

"Well, when we broke up," I pause, not sure that bringing that up is a fabulous idea, "I told you it was because I was a mate to a veela. There's also one thing you should know about Draco. He's a... Um..." Draco smiles a smile that can easily be described as evil.

"I'm a veela."

"So," the word is eerily quiet. "Harry broke up with me because of you."

"That's right." If it was me Ginny was speaking to like that, I would be terrified, but Draco seems impossibly calm. Cocky even. "What are you going to do about that?" He smirks. Ginny lets out a high pitched sound, turns and storms off.

"Now can we go?"

"Most certainly." Draco leads me out of the restaurant. Once outside, our fingers lock together. "You still owe me a dinner," Draco whispers in my ear which makes me shudder.

"I have an idea." I go into a shop, and return with arms full of food. "Come on." I lead him back to Hogwarts and to a small secluded area by the lake. The sun is setting, and the sky looks like a painting, golds and pinks and oranges in the west, darkening to pitch black in the east. It's gorgeous. The reflection of the sun shimmers in the water, and falling leaves cause ripples that make the colours just breath-taking blurs.

I lie on the ground, patting the space beside me for Draco to join me. He does, and I pull out a picnic from the bag of food.

After we eat, Draco snuggles up next to me, resting his head on my shoulder. Together we watch the sun go down, then the moon rise as the stars appear. It's an amazing night, cloudless and clear. Draco begins to point out the constellations.

"And look at that one!" he exclaims. "Beautiful, isn't it?" I nod, but I'm not looking at the stars. I'm looking at him. He turns, catching me, and smiles his amazing smile. I brush my lips against his. After pulling away, I lie down, and he rests his head on my chest. We lie there until we fall asleep, in utter bliss.

A/N

THE END!!!!

I know I didn't give you guys much warning, because I didn't know either, but that is the end of this story. I love all of you guys so much. You've stuck by me, especially towards the end. It makes my day when I see someone has voted, and it puts a smile to my face reading reading you're wonderful comments.

If you want to know the name of my other account, please comment, and I'll reply with the name. I can't post it publicly, because of the reason I made another account. Anyways I have another drarry story on there and it would mean a lot if you would check it out!

Thank you so much for being the best readers ever! I always read stories where the authors say that and I'll be confused because they don't know their readers, but you guys have been the best.

This chapter was pretty short, I know, and I'm really sorry for that but I thought it was a nice way to end the book. I hope I see you soon for another fanfic (if you're into ml, check out my ml story on my page xx)

All the love,

Gorgi xx