Chapter twenty

Harry POV

I don't care what happened that made Draco think I would love him less. I don't. Not at all. It broke my heart to have him pull away from me, to see him crying and in despair, to hear him call himself filth. He's not. He's beautiful and gorgeous and is worth a whole lot more than he thinks he is.

It's been three days, and even though he says he's forgiven himself I know he hasn't. He cringes whenever I touch him, as if he's thinking he doesn't deserve me touching him. He grimaces when I tell him I love him, as if he doesn't deserve my love. He doesn't smile anymore. And shit I miss that smile.

We're lying in bed. He's facing away from me, a considerable distance between us. I close it, wrapping my eyes around him. He shakes his head ever so slightly, but it's there.

"Draco, baby look at me." He shifts so I'm gazing into his metallic blue eyes. "Who is with you, right now, this second?"

"Y-you."

"Exactly. And who am I?"

"You're Harry."

"Correct. Not that Parkinson bitch." I grab one of his hands and place it on my head. "Whose hair is this?"

"Yours." I nod.

"Not that Parkinson bitch's." I move his hand to my forhead. "And whose is this?"

"Yours."

"Not that Parkinson bitch's." To my cheeks, and he runs a thumb along my cheekbone.

"Yours. Not Parkinson's." To my lips. He moves his fingers, replacing them with his lips in a passionate kiss, tongue and all. "Yours," he says into my mouth. His hand move to my chest. "Yours." To my stomach. "Yours. My arms. "Yours." My legs. "Yours. And you are mine." I kiss him again, my tongue entering his mouth and manoeuvring around his as he purrs softly. I place kisses down his neck and along his collarbone. Draco moans slightly. "Mine," he whispers.

"All yours," I agree into his neck.

"Harry?" I look up at him. "Parkinson, she... She raped me."

"Shit."

A/N so close! Next chapter though, I promise 😉