Arrogance

This was longer than what I'd planned, so I hope y'all enjoy! :) Thank you for getting me to almost 3000 reads & more than 100 votes. You are truly amazeballs.

Again, if you are reading, I do ask KINDLY that you vote. No limit, but of course, it's appreciated. It lets me know you are enjoying it.

I'm not the best person to come to when it comes to being mean, so bare with me. I am trying to channel into my inner heartless bitch as I write this.

Ah! & 22 in vamp & 101 in fan fiction!! coooolbeans.

COMMENT SOMETHING CUTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE TO BE DEDICATED TO YOU <3

--

"If I were you, I'd remove your arm from my shoulder before I slap the shit out of you in front of all of these people," I mumbled to the egotistical asshole that took the seat next to me at the burger joint.

The sad thing was, he was doing it to get under my skin & I was letting him. I gave him the satisfaction of letting him know it bugged me. After all, that's what he wanted. I'm no idiot when it comes to figuring people out.

"Awh, c'mon, love. I can't be that bad. At least, that's not what I've heard," he winked. In reply, my face showed disgust & I wasn't impressed about what others had to say about him. Was he hinting to me that girls have liked the way he is in bed? The flawless boy scooted closer to me, making sure there was hardly any room for me to move.

"You're in my bubble. I did NOT give you permission to be in my bubble," I said through gritted teeth. Of course, he didn't listen, but I wanted to at least be nice enough to give some kind of warning.

"If you'd like to have babies one day, I'd suggest you stop... right now." I warned him one last time. That cocky smirk that I've grown to hate over the last few hours reappeared on his face. He put his hands up in surrender, sarcastically of course, scooting over just a bit & placing both his hands at the edge of the table in front of us.

Everyone was too busy engaging in their own conversations to pay any mind to the bickering going on between us. Amy & Henley seemed to be gossiping, Mason & Cassie seemed to be flirting... again. Out of all the seats, why did he have to take the one next to me? There were clearly other seats open when we got here. I didn't put on a very welcoming façade to make him think I wanted him next to me.

Oh, right, he's an asshole... he wanted to piss me off.

"What've you got against me, anyway? I didn't do anything wrong," the tone in his voice completely changed. His tone was nearly a growl, which took me completely off guard. Woah, where's the cockiness?

"It's not that I have something against you, okay? If you hadn't started being such a cocky asshole earlier, things wouldn't be like this."

His mouth opened to say something else, but the waitress arrived with our food. Now that everyone was out of their conversations, it was much easier to see us fighting. I didn't want anyone to see it, and I at least hoped he was decent enough to think the same thing.

It was obvious everyone was hungry, including me. We all dug into our food as soon as it arrived without any hesitation. Although, I did feel bad for Amy, Henley & Zayn who had to put up with my slow eating. Mason & Cassie hated it so much that I was then classified as the 'slowest eater in the world'. Quite the exaggeration, right?

Minutes later, I felt an arm snaking along my neck & down my shoulder slowly. I cautiously looked up from my burger, looking to the right of me with my peripherals wondering what the hell he thought he was doing. Cassie, who was sat across from me, gave me a kick under the table, bringing my attention to her. She gave me a 'what the hell?' look & I shrugged my shoulders, not knowing how else to answer what was going on.