Broken Hearted (Chapter Ten)

Happy reading loves ♥

Chapter Ten

ELIANA'S POV;

I don't know if this is right or wrong, but being next to him felt right. I didn't want it to end. But I knew being with him was going to be a problem. He is Joey's best friend after all! But right here, right now, everything just felt like it was right. Like we belonged together. I snuggled closer to Mayson and he wrapped his arms around me. Breathing in his scent I fell into a peaceful sleep.

When I woke up Mayson was still sleeping. Taking one last look at him, I quietly headed for the shower, bumping right into the devil herself Annie.

"What do you want Satan?" I scuffed.

She just laughed causing me to roll my eyes.

"Moving on to his best friend already?"

My eyes went wide! "What are you talking about Annie? Who's best friend?" I smiled, folding my arm across my chest.

"Don't play dumb Eliana. I heard you and Mayson last night. So give it up."

I thought for a second.

Why is she getting into my business? She already messed with my ex boyfriend, doesn't she have enough? Why can't she just let me be happy? Getting frustrated I let out a sharp sigh, pushing past her I yelled, "Stay the hell outta my business!" and slammed the door shut.

I mean there isn't much I can really do, beside get mad at her. No matter how much I hate her, she's always going to be my twin sister. Letting out another sigh, I hopped in the shower.

*TWENTY MINUTES LATER*

I quickly ran back to my room, forgetting I hadn't brought my change of clothes with me to get dressed for school. Mayson was awake now standing shirtless beside my bed. I felt my heart stop for a second, I really wanted to attack him with my lips but I held my composure, saying a lame, "Hey." then looking down. I swear I'm such an idiot! Seconds later, I felt Mayson's cool hand on my chin tilting my head up to look him in the eyes.

He smiled and said "Hey." my heart melted. Before there was another thought in my head he kissed me. Everything seemed to disappear when Mayson's lips were on mine. And I completely lost track of time, we stepped back to get some air and I realized if we didn't leave soon, we were going to be late for school.

Quickly getting dressed, we rushed off to school.

We made it just in time. We got a couple stares for people, seeing as we never really "liked either," but I didn't care.

Stealing a quick kiss from Mayson, we went to our first period. Sighing we walked inside, I was praying on having a good day, but just my luck, it had to be ruined with Joey sitting right next to my usual seat. I quickly let go of Mayson's hand as Joey looked up us.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?"

Oh joy, he just never gives up does he? Does he not remember he broke up with me, he cheated on me, he did everything to me. I did nothing wrong.

As I was about to say something the teacher walked in. I just shook my head and pulled Mayson to seats at the back, and the entire class Joey kept turning around and glaring at us.

This isn't going to be easy.

*LUNCHTIME!*

Mayson and I grabbed a seat in the cafe, we still got looks from people. I don't know if it's the fact that I look pregnant or the fact that I'm with my ex boyfriends best friend. Probably both. I didn't really care, I was happy for the first time, in a long time.

Jen and Gracie came and sat with us after awhile, at first they gave us a strange look then the just shrugged and sat down.

Jen sat next to me and whispered "I think we need to have a little talk missy." and smiled

I just laughed an said, "Later."

Everything was going well and then I started to feel sick, I quickly excused myself and ran to the bathroom, I heard Mayson follow me, but I continued running.

Thank God I made it to the bathroom in time!

After cleaning myself up I went out to find Mayson and thankful he was right there. He hugged me close, and I felt better in an instant!

"Are you feeling alright?" he whispered into my hair.

I nodded and hugged him closer, "I guess I'm not in control of my morning sickness yet." I felt him tense a bit, and I knew I ruined the moment.

Damn you pregnancy! I stepped back and searched his eyes, "I'm sorry! Please don't be mad at me Mayson." I don't know why I said sorry, it just came out.

"Um..It's okay?..... But have you told.... him?" he asked

I sighed, "No, I've been avoiding him as much as possible." I said honestly.

After awhile of him not saying anything I know I had to tell him.

"I didn't tell him, because.... Mayson, you might be the dad." I looked down in defeat.

With the the bell rang. We didn't move though.

___________<3______________<3_______________<3_______________<3________

HERE IT ISSSSSSSSS :)! 

LMAOOO! for most of this chapter i was winging it, just going with what felt right! 

I hope you guys liked it :) 

sorry for any mistakesssss!

VOTE

COMMENT

BECOME A FAN!

- ♥foreverlove143♥