Broken Hearted (Chapter Fifteen)

Happy reading loves :) ♥

Chapter Fifteen

MAYSON'S POV;

It had been a while since the doctor and nurse took Eliana for the ultrasound to see if the baby was alright, she hadn't slept yet and I knew she was tired.

"You should sleep Princess." I said while moving her hair out of her face.

She just shook her head. "I can't." she said as a tear slid down her cheek.

I kissed it away and gently got on the bed next to her. "She's fine Princess, we have to think positively. Okay?" I said looking into her eyes. She nodded and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Mayson..." she said after a few minutes. "I'm scared. I don't want to lose her." she said and her voice broke.

"Shh, we won't." I said as I gently rubbed her back.

We were quiet for awhile and I remembered what I was going to do when I got home today. I turned so that I was looking at her and took a calming breath. Now or never I chanted to myself.

"Princess..."

"Hmm?"

"I need you to... I," I cleared my throat and gazed right into her eyes. "I need you to do me a favor." I said more clearly.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I need you to...to marry me."

A tear fell and I panicked, "Well... I, Uh... you don't... I mean, I ju-" she cut me off with a wave of her hand and I looked down.

"I love you so, so, so much. Yes, I'll marry you." she said and my head shot up, more tears started falling.

"Really?!" I asked in disbelief.

"Of course!" she said kissing me.

"YES!!" I shouted happily, then remembered we were in the hospital. "Oh sorry." I said with a worried look, glancing around to see of anyone was coming making Eliana laugh.

I took her hands I'm mine. "Thank you Princess." I said gratefully.

She smiled, "Did you really think I'd say no?" she asked curiously.

I nodded sheepishly. She shook her head then she was about to rest it against my shoulder again when I stopped her.

"Wait!" I exclaimed, reaching into my pocket and fished out the ring I bought for her. "Give me your hand." I said and placed it on her ring finger. "Now it's official, you're mine and I'm yours." She smiled and kissed me.

Just then the door opened and a doctor walked in, I held Eliana's hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Miss Milner, Mr. Bonnet, we got the test results back and I'm pleased to tell you the baby is doing just fine." he said with a smile.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and looked over to Eliana and she was crying? "Princess, she's okay! How come you're cry?" I asked her rubbing her belly.

"Becau...because I thought we lost her. I'm just happy we didn't." she said with a thankful laugh wiping her tears away.

"Yes, now your getting close to the end of your pregnancy. So you be sure to stay stress free. We don't want you going into labour early now, that would be bad for the baby." the doctor said. And with one final look over Eliana's chart he said. "Now we're just going to keep you overnight to make sure everything is normal with the baby, then you can go home tomorrow. I'll have a nurse come in and get you all settled." with that he left.