My What? (Chapter Seven)

My What? - Chapter Seven

Eliana;

I know she did not just say what I think she said.

There is no way.

She's crazy.

Everyone has completely lost their damn mind. I was now a hundred percent sure of it.

I was staring blankly at her, so shocked I'm pretty sure an earthquake could pass through and I wouldn't even notice.

"B-b-baby?" I squeaked out.

At that moment I could tell she may have made a mistake, she looked my chart over once more then brought her gaze back to me.

"Well yes Miss Miller, you're having a baby. The doctor thought you may have already known since your boyfriend here provided all the details." she said looking happily between Mayson and I.

"Oh no. No, no, no." I said shaking my head vigorously. "He is not my boyfriend."

It finally started to sink in what she just said and I started to feel sick all over again.

"Well I don't want it." I said frantically. "Get it out of me now!" I was almost hyperventilating at this point.

The nurse didn't look surprised.

Mayson on the other hand was completely taken aback.

"Wait, Eilana!" he said almost pleadingly. "You've got to think about this. you can't just end your pregnancy." he was sounding frantic at this point.

What is his problem?

"Listen, you have no say what does or does not happen with this pregnancy. So please keep your opinions to yourself." I said irritated.

"And don't tell Joey!" I added as an afterthought.

The nurse, who's name I still don't know, started looking between us both looking a little shocked at our outburst.

"Wait how far along did you say she was" Mayson asked the nurse.

I looked at him dumbfounded.

What is he getting at?

The nurse referred back to my chart giving it a once over, "Well we don't have all the blood work back, but according to the charts she's about seven going on weeks pregnant." she said smiling up at us.

Mayson nodded and looked like he was going over something in his head then he gave me a shocked look.

"Whoa..." was all he said.

Oh no.

I shook my head at him.

No, no and no. I chanted internally.

There is no way.

He can't possibly be...

_________________

Mayson;

"Oh shit..." I mumbled.