Broken Hearted (Chapter Sixteen)

CHAPTER SIXTEEN!!

Happy reading loves

ELIANA'S POV;

I was pacing the halls of the hospital because I read in one of the pregnancy books that I got it induces labour naturally and at this point I just wanted her out already.

I was pushing my IV while Mayson was walking beside me gently brushing his hand along my back.

"Just breathe Princess, we're almost there." he was saying in a hushed tone.

"Oh God!" I cried out as wave of pain washed over me. "Okay, take me back to the room." I asked him through the pain.

Mayson gently lead me towards my room and helped me get back into bed.

"Everything's gonna be alright Princess, can I get you anything?" He asked rubbing soothing circles on the back of my hand with his thumb. I shock my head and gripped onto his hand tightly as a cried out in pain.

"Is this ever going to end?!" I screamed trying as hard as I possibly could to not cry.

"I'm sorry Princess." Mayson said holding and kissing my hand. I didn't focus on his words I just tried to keep my breathing even.

"How are we doing in here?" Doctor Matthews asked as she walked in looking over my charts.

"Painful." Was all I could say as another contraction came and it took all of me not to scream.

"I'll call the nurse in to check how well everything is going and I'll be right back, okay?" She asked.

I just nodded unable to answer her, I was getting so tired I didn't know how much longer I could do this for.

"What... what if I don't make it through this baby?" I asked Mayson when we were on our own again.

"You'll make it, I know it. Don't give up on me now, please." He said kissing my forehead.

I was in so much pain I didn't know what to do anymore.

A frantic beeping started on one of the machines beside my bed and I looked at Mayson scared something might me wrong. One of the nurses came rushing in pushing the help button on my bed and she was telling me to breathe and relax.

"What's going on?" Mayson asked worriedly, "What's wrong?" He questioned.

Before the nurse got a chance to answer him doctor Matthews came rushing in, "Nurse?" She questioned.

"The baby, he heart beat dropped." She said.

I felt my heart sink as she spoke, I tired to force myself to look at Mayson but I couldn't. I just kept staring at the nurse and doctor Matthews, holding onto Mayson's as if my life depended on it.

"No, no, no! Get her out! Help her! Please!" I screamed feeling tears roll down my face.

"We're going to have to do an emergency C-Section" doctor Matthews said looking between Mayson and I.

"Is she going to make it?" Mayson asked in a strained voice, holding my hand with one of his an rubbing up my arm with the other one.

"We'll do our best to make it happen." Doctor Matthews assured us. "Get her prepped and ready for surgery." She said to the nurse and rushed out.

"Mayson..." I said as more tears rolled down my face. "She's not... she won't, I'm sorry! It's all my fault, we're losing her!" I cried, he's going to hate me. I'm losing our daughter and its all my fault.

"Shh, Princess. It's all going to be okay, don't worry. She's gonna be fine." He said kissing my tears away.

"I'm so sorry." I said again rubbing my belly. Please God, please let our baby be okay. We can't lose her. I silently prayed as more tears rolled down my face.