Chapter 3 - Taylor

I clutch onto Lux as we walk toward the zoo, I smile at the autumn leaves falling.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" I ask, looking around at the brown leaves slowly falling to the ground.

"Yeah, I've always loved autumn," Harry says, also looking around. I smile.

"Yeah..." I trail off. I sigh, fixing my fringe before looking back up to him "Alright...let's play twenty questions."

"Uh, okay..." he trails off, pulling a thinking face which invloves pursing his lips "Uh, what's your favorite movie?"

"Love Actually," I answer without hesitation "The ending is adorable."

"Good movie," he says "My favorite as well."

"Wow," I say, smiling up at him as I adjust Lux in my arms "That's a bit freaky."

"You can say that again," he smirks "Your turn."

"Oh," I say, thinking of a question as I bite my lip "Alright then...what's your perfect idea for a date?" I can't help my eyes drifting to the paparazzi taking photos of us...it still plays on my mind.

"Well, for a first date," he starts, smiling at the ground "I would take her putting."

"Putting?" I ask, a bit surprised.

"Yeah, so then it can kind of be a competition but at the same time, I can be close to her if I teach her," he smiles at me "Wrapping my arms around her body, helping her hit the ball from the tee...you know, teach her."

"That is actually so adorable," I say, smiling at the green-eyed boy.

"But if she doesn't want to go putting, I guess I would cook her dinner at my flat. Then maybe, if she wanted to, watch her favorite film or start playing twenty questions," he smirks at me and I can't help the blush coloring my cheeks.

"Y-Your turn," I stammer.

"Oh," he says, running his finger over his bottom lip before looking back to me, that smirk on his face again "What's your guilty pleasure?"

"Uh," I laugh lightly "I watch Law & Order in my spare time."

"Good show," he smiles down at me "Your turn."

"Hm..." I trail off "What do you find appealing in a relationship?"

"Well," he smiles "I like it when she knows what she wants...and she knows how to get it. She shouldn't be afraid to speak her mind...she should be honest and trustworthy," he smiles down at me again, locking my gaze with his "And she doesn't dress up for everyday things. Maybe she just wears animal sweaters and jeans."

I smile, looking down at my feet and taking in my outfit again. Fox sweater, jeans...animal sweaters and jeans. I look up to meet his gaze again, he's smirking at my wide eyes. I open my mouth to say something but I'm cut off.

"Taylor, can I have Lux back?" Lou asks and I shake the curious thoughts from my head, stopping in front of Lou. I slowly hand over Lux and she smiles at me.

"Bye bye, Tay!" Lux yells, waving at me as Lou buckles her into the stroller. I smile as Lou starts walking again, immediately engaging in her conversation with Tom again. I sigh as I turn back to Harry, he's looking ahead again.

"So, you want someone laid back?" I ask and the smile is instantly back on his face.

"Laid back, carefree, independent...someone like you, but not you," he quickly fixes his mistake and I laugh.

"Ouch!" I yell playfully and his expression changes.

"No, no! I didn't mean it like that...it's just...Louis and you and..." he bites his lip.

"It's fine," I say, resting my hand on his shoulder "I was playing with you."

"Oh," he says as we reach the zoo. Lou looks to us and smiles.

"Which animal first?" She asks and I shrug.

"I don't know," I say "What do you want to see, Harry?" I turn to him.

"Uh..." he trails off, pursing his lips "The pandas."

"Panda! Panda!" Lux yells, clapping her hands in front of her face. I smile.

"Pandas it is!" I exclaim and I look to Harry, who's smirking at me.

"Alright," he says "Let's go."

He places his hand on the small of my back, leading me slightly, and I look up to him.

"Oh, sorry," he says taking his hand away and I smile.

"Don't be," I smile "I don't mind...it's what friends do."

"Right," he smiles down at me, his eyes searching my own "Friends."

We walk onward down the few paths, looking for the black and white creatures, all the while making small talk.

"So, I heard the Red tour starts soon?" He asks and I shrug, looking down at the ground. I don't like talking about my tour before the date...it gives it away.

"Yeah," I say simply "It is. It's going to be amazing."

"Isn't Ed touring with you?" He asks and I smile.

"Yeah, he is...he's my opening act and we'll be performing Everything Has Changed on the B stage."

"Sounds like fun," he says, his eyes roaming the public and instantly falling on the people with cameras "You want some ice cream?"

"Uh, sure," I say, aimlessly, also looking around for the paps. I almost forgot that this date was publicity. I was having fun...

"Wait here, I'll get it," he smiles "What flavor?"

"Strawberry," I say before sittingon the park bench facingthe monkeys. I smile at them climbing around their little tree structure. I notice one baby one on it's mother's back, causing me to smile even more.

"Having fun smiling at your family?" Harry says, handing me my ice cream and my jaw drops at his remark.

"Hey!" I exclaim and he chuckles.

"I'm joking, love."

~*~

After a few good hours of walking around to every animal enclosure, we all sit down in front of the sea lions.

"These animals are the best," Lou says, sitting on the step behind me.

"So they're your favorite?" I ask and she smiles.

"Favorite is an understatement," she smiles "They are just...fascinating."

"Right," I say, slightly unconvinced "I totally see why their so amazing."

"Oh, shut up," she says, laughing slightly before turning back to Tom. I look at Harry as he finishes his third cup of ice cream.

I take in his perfect yet not perfect skin. I mean, perfect skin tone and almost perfectly clear, but he still has a few occasional blemishes. His eyes aren't just emerald green like all the tabloids say...they're many different shades. I can spot an emerald green, a jade green, a grassy green, an aqua green...just green. His lips are heart shaped, but when he smiles they change shape completely. They basically shape his teeth. His lips still fascinate me. The color isn't just a simple pink...no. They're a pale pink with a hint of a blush color, giving them that perfect tinge. And his dimples...don't even get me started. His dimples are just so...breath taking. When he smiles, his dimples protrude and it makes his smile even more contagious.

"It's rude to stare," my thoughts are interrupted and I realize that he's watching me.

Oh, how creepy. He's watching me stare at him.

"Uh, s-sorry," I stammer, turning back to the sea lions and mentally slapping myself.

I was just fawning over my fake boyfriend...

This is not going to plan.