Chapter 10 - Harry

Her lips taste like cherry, ironically because her lips are usually red...but she isn't wearing any makeup today and she still looks beautiful. My hands snake areound her thin waist and pull her closer to me. Her hands cup my face, her thumbs lightly brushing my skin. Her lips are one of the softest things in this world...like cotton candy. She slips her hand from my face to the back of my neck, her skin tickling my skin. She breaks our kiss, resting her forehead against my own.

"Is this really happening?" She asks me and I smile, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"This is happening," I smile, my hand trailing down her arm to lace my fingers through her own.

"I can't believe you feel the same way," she smiles "I know we haven't known each other very long but..."

"It doesn't matter if we just met," I smile "I'm just glad we're doing this."

"Me too," she smiles "Let's go for lunch."

I smile and nod, leading her out of the conference room and through the halls of the building. She continuously brushes her thumb over my knuckles as we walk onto the street. I already hear the continuous clicks of cameras and phones as we walk down the streets of New York.

"The other day, I wrote a song," Taylor says, looking at me "And now I realize that it's about you."

"What's it called?" I ask and she smiles.

"I can't tell you that," she says "Just know that it's a good one."

"I know it'll be great," I say "When does your tour start?"

"In the new year," she says, smiling "I cannot wait."

"It sounds amazing," I unlink our hands only to wrap my arm around her waist, pulling her closer.

"Do you guys write songs about people?" She asks and I shrug.

"Sometimes," I say "If we do, it's Liam, Zayn and Louis that write thsoe songs because it's about their girlfriends."

"Are we still on for tomorrow night?" She asks and I smile, kissing her temple.

"Of course we are," I say as we enter the little bistro on the corner. We grab a table toward the back and look at our menus.

"Is it just me or is it weird that we're actually together now?" She asks as she looks up at me.

"It's better than acting," I state and she smiles, nodding her head in agreement.

"Selena is going to be so stoked," she says "She kept pressuring me to actually ask you out."

"How long have you kept these feelings from me?" I smirk.

"Well, they sparked on our first date," she says "I felt sort of...special?"

"I did to," I smile "Especially when you were staring at me."

"Don't remind me!" She exclaims, looking down as her cheeks tinge red. "That was so embarrasing."

"I felt slightly awkward having your stare on me," I admit "I didn't know how react."

"I usually don't do that," she says "I never stare at people."

"It must be my killer good looks," I say, brushing my curls off my forehead. She laughs. Her laugh is a beautiful sound. Like wind chimes...

"It's definitely that," she smiles "Definitely."

"I can't tell if your using sarcasm," I say sarcastically and she laughs again.

"I so wasn't," she smiles, fixing her fringe.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask and she looks up from her menu.

"Shoot," she says, smiling at me.

"How did you feel with Louis?" I ask and her expression hardens, falling into a neutral state. She looks down and bites her lips as she lets out a sigh.

"I..." she trails off, looking up into my eyes. "I felt like the happiest girl in the world. Whenever I thought about him, I wouldn't realize the smile on my face. There would always be butterflies in my stomach whenever I was with him. I was a girl in love," she smiles but it instantly fades. "ANd they took that from me."

"I'm sorry," I say, not knowing how to console her.

"It's fine," she smiles "We've both moved on now."

"I hope it won't be awkward for you two tomorrow night," I say, biting my lip "That won't go down well."

"I'll be fine," she smiles "I have you and Ed there anyway."

"I forgot you and Ed were friends," I admit and she smiles as a waiter comes up to the table. I can tell he recognizes us, mainly Taylor, but he keeps his cool.

"May I take your order?" He asks and I look to Tay.

"You go," I smile and she looks at her menu.

"I'll just have the Greek Salad," she says and hands him the menu.

"And you, sir?" He turns to me.

"I'll have the beef burger, thanks," I hand him the menu, I turn to Tay "What would you like to drink?"

"A diet coke please," she says.

"And I'll have a pepsi please," I say and the waiter nods before walking away.

"He was checking you out," I say, gripping my chair and she laughs.

"No, he wasn't," she shakes her head.

"He was, I saw the way his eyes were raking you."

"I look horrid today, there is no way..."

"Firstly, you look stunning," I say and she smiles "And secondly, we was checking you out!"

"Whatever you say, Harold," she says, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. I can't help but be fascinated by the simple action. Everything she does is just...

"Your drinks," the waiter says, setting our drinks down and I almost glare at him for interrupting my staring.

"Thank you," Taylor smiles, sipping her diet Coke and I take my pepsi without a word. I really don't like the way he's looking at her...it pisses me off.

"Harry, you look like you're about to kill someone," Taylor says as soon as the guy walks away and I look to her, letting out a sigh.

"I don't like that waiter."

"Calm down," she laughs "It's not like I'd run off with him when I have you."

I can't help but smile at her words. "Good, because I wouldn't let you leave," I say "Oh, and Eleanor's coming tomorrow night. She flew in to New York to see Louis."

"She flew that far?" Taylor asks, obviously shocked at El's dedication to Lou.

"Well, she wanted to be with him and she loves karaoke," I say "She misses him when he's on tour and she wants to be with him every chance she can get."

"Understandable," Taylor says, sipping her drink. "I used to be like that with Lou."

"I know," I say "He never shut up about you before El."

"Really?" She asks, slight hope in her eyes and I feel a pang of envy toward my best mate.

"Yeah, he was heart broken thanks to your management," I say and she looks down, biting her lip.

"Paula's a bitch," she says harshly, surprising me with her cussing. "Sorry, I don't usually speak like that but it's true."

"It's okay," I say "By the way she was talking to you earlier, it's kind of obvious that she is."

"Finally someone gets me," she smiles.

"I'm glad we're together," I blrut out and she smiles wider, her cheeks tinging with red.

"Me too."