Chapter 19 - Harry

I wake up with a huge throbbing in my head. Probably from listening to the blasting music last night after talking to Taylor. She was so upset over the hate...she was starting to believe it. I can't believe she got so worked up over it...she should really listen to Paula when she says not to listen to the hate.

"Hey, I brought you some aspirin," Louis' voice sounds and I look to him, rolling my eyes and he sighs. "Look, I'm just trying to be nice, Harry...so take the freakin' aspirin."

"I don't need your pity, Louis," I say and he sighs, grabbing my hand and shoving the tablets into my palm.

"I'm trying to rebuild our friendship, Harry, and you're not making it any easier," he says and I scoff, taking my hand away and grabbing my glass of water. I take the pills and look back up to my roommate.

"Why try and rebuild it? It takes two sides to a friendship, and this side doesn't want it," I spit out and he shakes his head.

"I'm still going to try. I'll try until the day I die, if that's how long it'll take," he says and I sigh.

"Then you'll be waiting a long time," I say "Now do me a favor and leave me alone." 

He sighs and nods in defeat before leaving my room. I swing my legs over the side of my bed, stretching my arms over my head before standing up and walking into the bathroom. I take a quick shower before walking back into my room and picking out an outfit which consists of black skinny jeans, a white T-shirt and black blazer. I quickly get dressed and swipe my still damp curls off my forehead. I shove my feet into my boots before exiting my room.

"I'm going out," I tell Louis before grabbing my car keys and leaving. I make my way down to the underground carpark and unlocking my car before getting in. I let out a sigh before pulling out and driving toward the mall. I feel the need to buy myself something...just to get my mind off the people in my life. I park in the mainly empty parking lot of the mall, not surprising seeing it's the middle of a Wednesday. 

I lock the car over my shoulder as I make my way toward the doors of the shopping centre. I put my Ray-Bans on as I enter and start toward any store that appeals to me. 

I walk past the newsagency but something catches my eye. I freeze in my tracks and slowly turn back to the big arse poster of the newest edition of OK! Magazine. I pick up a copy and my jaw drops as tears come to my eyes. What the hell is this? Why would she do this to me? This was yesterday...she could have told me last night! And as for Louis...no way are we rebuilding our friendship.

Not after he kissed Taylor outside of Madison Square yesterday.

~*~

I make my way to the arena, magazine in my hand. Why do we have to rehearse today? All I want to do is trash the hotel room and take my anger out on every pillow on that stupid bed. But no...I have to go and act like I'm happy on the stage of Madison Square Garden. 

I storm through the doors and make my way into the arena, seeing red as soon as I see my 'best mate'. He waves at me from the seat he's sitting in and I storm over, breathing heavily. His smile fades as he sees my expression and I throw the magazine at him.

"What the fuck is this?!" I yell, my voice echoing off the walls of the arena. "What the fuck?!"

Louis looks at the magazine and his expression becomes passive as his jaw drops. "Haz..."

"No! Don't you dare try to make this right! If you wanted to rebuild our fucking friendship you wouldn't go around behind my back, kissing my girlfriend!" I yell at him, my fists clenching by my side as my body starts shaking. I need to fucking hit something...the anger is killing me.