Author's Note - A Sincerest Apology

I don't want to even think about how long it's been since the last time I wrote or posted anything on Wattpad, and for that there is no amount of apologizing I can make that will be adequate.  

Several months ago, I hurt my hand.  I don't know what happened, just one day I was going about business as usual and my hand gradually came to hurt more and more as the day went on.  By the end of the day, I could barely use certain fingers on my left hand (my dominant hand).  It got to the point where I never used my left hand, even to dress, having to type at work with only my right, which was a slow process indeed.  Once, it took me 4 hours to do a task that usually never took more than a half hour to an hour.

Slowly, it healed (mostly).  It still hurts from time to time, especially when typing.  By the time it healed, things at work got so hectic that I often didn't get home until nearly bedtime, and I was so exhausted on the weekends, I would collapse on the couch and do nothing.

What's worse, I found it hard to get back into the habit of writing.  I'm working on that, and I've been writing a little bit the last week.  I'm going to try to start posting regularly again, but feel free to razz me if I don't.  I really don't want to disappoint you all.

Sincerely,

Danielle