More by Danielle Forrest

Currently Posting:

Terra's Fate

Paranormal | Science Fiction

When Terra lost her job, she though the world had ended. But when people show up at her door and drag her away, she knows she couldn't have been more wrong. The hell is only just beginning.Jackson has lived on the fringes of society all his life. Jaded and cold, he sees anyone who isn't a shifter as the enemy. Until Terra.Together, they might just be able to change the world. But with a war brewing on two fronts, will they act in time?Or will Earth fall...

Completed Works:

Out of Time

Historical Fiction | Fantasy | Arthurian Legend

Danielle Carpenter has lived a life some might call boring, but she'd always loved language, and however much her parents might say specializing in Old English is a useless waste of life, it was her passion.

But things are about to change. A seemingly harmless pastime leaves her life in shambles; with all she had ever held dear gone, her life is boiled down to just struggling to stay alive. When, months later, she is rescued, it isn't to return to the life she once knew, but to one she's wholly unprepared for.

She scrambles for a grasp on things as legend and reality blend.

Should she let the legend play out to its foregone conclusion?

Or should she try for a happily ever after for all, and the consequences be damned...

Mila's Shift

Paranormal | Science Fiction

One call. Mila answered one call.

An accident of birth has left her on the run since the world discovered people like her existed. Off the grid, she gets a call from an old friend. She answers.

Now, her friend is dead, and she's taken her place on a deceptively old space ship. But the people who killed her friend think she's still alive, and they're gunning for Mila, who's borrowed her face.

Can she get away with it?

With a Captain increasingly suspicious, security personnel dogging her every move, and an assassin lurking somewhere on board, an assassin who could be anyone, will she survive long enough to figure out why her friend was killed?

Tristan's Choice

Paranormal | Science Fiction

Even though Captain Tristan Faulk and his crew succeeded in their mission, the Earth is spinning toward disaster. The hunt for the group responsible for the sabotage of the USS Orleans continues still, and they don't know who they can trust as Tristan is assigned a new mission, a mission that puts Tristan and his crew yet again in the thick of it.

They start their mission, knowing full well another sabotage is not only likely, but inevitable.

But a darker threat looms on the horizon, and it just might threaten two races into extinction. As a greater threat draws steadily closer, will humans and the Incirrina be able to fight side by side, saving both their kind? Will humanity be able to put aside its many differences to act as one? Or will it all just be too late to make a difference?

Forever After

Vampire | Werewolf | Paranormal

It's about violence and blood, betrayal and friendship, duty and dastardly deeds.

It's about one woman, a vampire, trying to live a normal life, holding onto her past, and failing miserably.

It's about another woman, equally entrenched in her past, trying to right the wrongs that can never be undone.

Neither will succeed because, in the end, we all must move forward. But sometimes the future's a bitch we'd rather never meet...