Pref: On Your Period

♔Poor, poor Steve♔

6. What he does when you're on your period.
Warning: Language!

Pietro Maximoff

You groaned at the cramps that were going on inside your body. You lied curled up on the couch. Your back pressing against the back of the couch while you were laying on your side, arms wrapped around your stomach. Pietro was a few rooms away, doing something for Mr. Fury. Since he grew up with his sister he kind of knew what happened when you are on your period. You groaned again and pushed your face in the couch.

"I hate this."
You growled. You felt really embarrassed since this had been going on for three days now and you haven't done anything with Pietro. You hated that you were very needy whenever you're on your period. You feel like you're using Pietro as a maid. A cool breeze brushed against your face and you laid on your back, looking right in Pietro's eyes.

"Hi, baby."
He said and smiled at you. You smiled back, it had to look really weird combined with the deep frown that was on your face, caused by the cramps.
"Is there anything I can do for you?"
Pietro asked. You shook your head, not wanting to use him like that so much. You didn't know that Pietro loved it when you were on your period. He loved it when you needed him, since you were very stubborn and you always wanted to do things yourself. Pietro wanted to help you but you wouldn't always let him, except for when you're on your period. Pietro smiled at you and he climbed over the couch to sit between your legs.
"How about a... Tummy massage?"
He said with a smirk.

You couldn't help but laugh.
"Oh please, say that again. Tummy."
You said with a grin.
"Tummy."
He whispered and leaned closer to you.
"Tu-mmy."
He said and hovered next to your ear.
"God I love your accent."
You giggled and pressed a kiss on Pietro's lips. You ended up getting that massage after all.

Thor Odinson

Thor stood in the door opening of your bedroom at the Avengers Tower. His face bright red, just like yours.
"I'm so sorry, Thor."
You whispered while you looked at your hands that were folded togheter in your lap.
"It's not only your fault, Dove."
He mumbled. He stepped forward and sat down next to you on your bed. You dropped your head in your hands.
"I should've knocked before I entered your bathroom."
Thor apologized. You smiled weakly.
"I should've told you."
You said and took his hand.
"Is there anything I can do for you?"
He asked. You shook your head but something popped up in your mind.

"Would you.. Uhm... Cuddle? With me?"
Thor laughed and pushed both of you on your bed.
"It's an honor to cuddle with you, my Dove."
He said with a smile. You smiled and nuzzled your nose against his muscular chest.
"Thor?"
"Yes?"
"When we're done cuddling, will you get me some chocolate?"
"Of course Dove, but now, cuddle."

Steve Rogers

You were in the bathroom, wrapping your arms around your stomach and squeezing it, hoping to limit the pain a bit. You couldn't stop yourself from groaning and growling at the terrible feeling inside of you. Someone knocked on the door.
"(Y/n)? What are you doing?"
"Dying."
You groaned and unlocked the door.

You leaned on the sink and your knuckles turned white because your grip was so tight. Steve took your hand and led you to the bed.
"What is it?"
He asked. You turned your head away, you didn't like telling people you're on your period. You always feel really awkward. Steve looked at you with his piercing blue eyes and you gulped.
"It's thàt time of the month."
You whispered.
"What time?"
Your face flushed red and you looked at Steve with wide eyes.