Pref: Running Into Your Ex

13. Running into your ex.
Warning: none, (E/bf/n) = ex boyfriends name, okay maybe some language, suicidal attempt in Steve's part I'm so sorry, (C/s/d) = Creepy Stalker Dude,

Bruce Banner

It wasn't a very busy day at Starbucks today, plenty of seats were free and he could sit everywhere but no, the bastard had to sit with you. Here you were, sitting with your ex boyfriend. You kept sending him death glances when he walked in and now he was sitting next to you, smirking like an idot, which he was.
"Go away, (E/bf/n), I'm here with someone else."
You hissed.
"Who? Your new boyfriend? Where is he?"
He turned around and started pointing boys out, they were all at least 3 years younger than you.
"(E/bf/n), stop, that's not funny."
"You're not into youngies anymore?"
You balded your fists under the table.
"I've never only been into younger people, you were just a big mistake, as you might know."
He put his hand over his heart and took a deep breath.
"That hurts."
"Your face is hurting my eyes. Now leave."

Someone put down your drink in front of you and you looked up, facing Bruce.
"Who's this?"
He asked. (E/bf/n) put out his hand and Bruce took it and shook it, being the gentleman he is. He grabbed another chair and sat down beside you.
"This is (E/bf/n), my ex."
You said and (E/bf/n) smirked.
"Isn't he a little old?"
He whispered, but you and Bruce could clearly hear it. You grabbed Bruce's hand and hissed.
"He isn't. The fact that you're only 6 doesn't make everyone else a childish ass too. So get up like a big boy and leave."
"Why can't you just find someone of your own age?"
He continued. You felt Bruce's grip tighten around your hand and you turned towards him. His eyes weren't green.
You grabbed your coffee and got up, pulling Bruce up with you and started to walk away.
"What an asshole."
Bruce said and you chuckled. He barely uses words like that. You guys walked down the street, enjoying your coffee when a car stopped beside you. It was a black Audi, pretty expensive.
"Who's childish now?"

Behind the wheel, (E/bf/n) was sitting, smirking at you too. Bruce let go of your hand and grabbed his phone, pushing a button and putting it away again. You leaned forward to look through the window but Bruce pulled you away.
"Listen, little punk, leave me and (Y/n) alone or a lot of bad things will happen to you, okay? Your car will be the last thing you'll worry about."
Bruce hissed and your mouth dropped. You had never seen him like this, so... Demanding.

A car stopped behind (E/bf/n)'s and it was Tony's orange Audi. Bruce pulled open the door to let you in and got in himself, slowly driving past (E/bf/n).
"Maybe older is always better."
He sneered before speeding off. You let out the breath you had been holding and started laughing hysterically.
"Bruce! That was awesome! Since when can you be so demanding?"
You blurted out during your laughter. Bruce laid his hand on your upper leg but didn't pull his eyes off the road.
"Only when I'm jelous."
He said.
"Guess I'll have to get you jelous more often."
His face flushed red immediately.
"Oh my god I didn't mean it like that!"
You laughed and smacked his arm.

Thor Odinson

Not one of your ex-boyfriends have the balls to approach you when you're with Thor.
That man is a bUILDING!

Bucky Barnes

You happily jumped up when the doorbell rang. Your pizza! Finally! You ran towards the front door but forgot about the little height difference between the living room and the hall so you tripped. Bucky laughed.
"Baby, you okay?"
He asked while he helped you up. You nodded and wiped your nose.
"God dangit... Sit down, I'll get our pizza."
"Oh my god."
Bucky mumbled with big eyes.
"What?"
You asked.
"You just said our pizza."
You laughed and pushed him away before opening the front door.