Pref: Parent/Kid

(First of all; thanks for 3k reads! Thank you thank you thank you! Next chapter will be another drunk texting because I liked writing that and I hope you'll like it!) ((The layout of this chapter is a little different because I did it on my laptop, sorry.))

15. Parent/Kid preference: (they're the parent) First boyfriend/girlfriend (idgaf if you're straight or gay but it's from a girls perspective).

Warning: Language (Steve's not gonna like that), (Bf/n) = boyfriends name,

Bucky Barnes

You quietly sneaked into the hallway and grabbed your coat. You put on your (F/c) all stars and took a last deep breath before opening the front door as quiet as you could. And there, on the porch, was (Bf/n). You smiled immediately and walked over to your boyfriend to wrap your arms around his neck.

"Are you sure about this?"

He whispered in your hair.

"One hundered percent yes."

You walked back to the front door and quietly closed it.

Suddenly, the light in your dads room snapped on and you pulled (Bf/n) next to you on the porch, knowing from Bucky's window he couldn't look there. Inside the house you heard someone walk off the stairs and quietly whined.

"We're dead."

You whispered. (Bf/n) only laughed. You pressed your finger against his lips but the front door already flung open behind you.

"What the-"

Bucky grabbed a bat from behind the door but you quiqly pulled it from his hands.

"Dad!"

You hissed and flung the bat away.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing out-who is this?"

He changed the subject and glared at (Bf/n).

"Dad, thís is (Bf/n),  my boyfriend."

Even though it was dark you could see his face go red when you said the word "boyfriend". You pushed your father away and took (Bf/n) to the couch. Bucky sat down in a chair.

"Since when?"

He asked. He tried to force it away but you could hear the anger in his voice. 

"Since three weeks."

You said and Bucky nearly gasped.

"Three weeks! Without telling me? That's ridiciulous!"

"Dad, I didn't tell you because of this, this reaction, god why are you so overprotective?"

(Bf/n) grabbed your hand and smiled.

"If you were my daughter I wouldn't even let you out of the house. You're beautiful, your dad doesn't want to lose you."

You smiled and looked at Bucky. He simply nodded and got up. So did (Bf/n).

"I'm James, (Y/n)'s father."

"I'm (Bf/n), nice to meet you sir."

"Be warned, I fought in the army."

Bucky said with a grin.

"Yeah like, eighty years ago."

(Bf/n) just laughed at you comment, but when he was gone your dad grounded you for a week.

Bruce Banner

The doorbell went and you jumped up from the couch. Parkouring through the livingroom you ran towards the door and pulled it open, smiling at the boy in front of you.