Pref: Break Up

11. Breaking up.
Warning: Language!

Tony Stark

You let out a whine when the door slammed shut. Screams could be heard from the hallway and something got thrown against a wall. You tugged on your hair and bit your lip, a little to hard because the taste of iron slipped onto your tongue. Iron. Iron man. Tony Stark. You dropped your head in your arms and started crying. He broke up with you. Ever since that thing with Steve, Tony had been a jealous wreck.
"It's eating me from the inside,"
He had said.
"I can't stand this anymore, (Y/n). This constant fear that you'll sleep with someone else! It's affecting my whole life!"

You guys got in a huge fight and Tony decided to break up with you, and here you are, crying on the dining table. You wiped away your tears and mascara stains and walked out of the kitchen. You were almost in your room when you smelled something odd. Smoke. You ran towards your room and what you found there was absolutely insane. Tony was standing there, all your clothes on a pile in the middle of the room, burning.
"Motherfucker!"
You screamed, Tony turned around.
"What the hell are you doing? That's my stuff!"
You screamed and grabbed a fire extinguisher. Once the fire was out you kneeled down to see what was left of the clothing.

"You ruined everything! Why did you do this?"
You shouted at your ex. Tony shrugged.
"All those other guys won't mind if you walk around without clothing."
He said and you jumped up, harshly pushing Tony away, causing him to stumble and almost fall.
"You, Anthony Edward Stark, are a lost cause!"
You screamed.
"I bet..."
You said between clenched teeth.
"I bet that's why your father left you-"
You were cut of by the sound of the Iron Man suit approaching. It stood next to Tony, aiming already.
"Coward."
You sneered. Tony checked his nails and looked at you with an unamused expression.
"If you're gonna kill me you're gonna do it yourself, not with that stupid suit! You are nothing, Tony Stark! Nothing!"
You said and suddenly the suits arms were wrapped around you and you were flying above the streets of New York. Great, Tony remembered your fear of heights.

You clenched onto the suit as it flew you to your appartment, it dropped you off at the front door and left, all your stuff still at the Tower. You kicked against your frontdoor and grabbed your keys from your pocket, luckily you had those. You slammed the door shut behind you and collapsed on the couch.
"I hate you, Tony Stark."
You said.
"I hate you so much that I love you."
You wiped off your nose.
"And I love you so much it hurts."
You whispered before bursting out in tears.

Loki Laufeyson

You were sitting on your bed in the Avengers Tower, Thor was going to pick you up and take you back to Asgard because of something important Loki had to tell you. The door opened and Thor walked in with a smile on his face.
"Good afternoon, Lady (Y/n)."
He said. You gave him a weak smile and looked at the floor again.
"Is something wrong?"
Thor asked and sat down beside you, making sure he didn't sit on his cape.
"I... It's hard to explain."
You mumbled.
"Loki and I made a deal... You know that right? The whole living thing."
Thor nodded.
"I am aware of that agreement, why?"
"It's like Loki tries to get me to Asgard way more than we agreed on. We're there almost all the time and... It's been over a few months since I saw my parents."
"Oh but Lady (Y/n), if you asked Loki if you may see your relatives he would be fine with that."
"I don't think so, Thor.. I think he wants us to live in Asgard. I overheard a few conversations of him and your father."
Thor nodded and stared into the distance.
"Then I think you shall have to ask Loki."
He said and pulled you up. You nodded and let Thor bring you to the gates of the palace.

The door was opened by a few guards and you and Thor walked through the hallways to the room where everyone was waiting. Somehow it always seemed like an actual pleasure when you came to visit Loki's family. Loki jumped up from his chair when you came in and hugged you tightly.
"I missed you very much, My Love."
You nodded and smiled at everyone before taking Loki to a private place.
"Loki, I have to ask you something."
You said, Loki nodded and held your hands, making you shiver.
"Do you want me to live here?"
You slowly asked and Loki seemed dissapointed.
"How do you know? It was supposed to be a suprise for your birthday!"
He said and chuckled a bit. You stared at him with a blank face.
"Isn't that what you want?"
He asked. You shook your head slowly, and then a little faster, and faster and faster until you spoke.