Pref: They're Cheating

17. You catch them cheating. (Sort of)
Warning: language!
Dedicated to: @--banshee

Steve Rogers (ohmagawd)

You pulled up the car in the garage under the Tower and got out. You took the elevator upstairs and had a quick chat with Fury before entering the living part. You yawned loudly and dropped the groceries you just got. You took your phone from your pocket and checked the latest news updates before heading to your room. You took a deep breath, you smelled something baking, before opening the door. There, in the middle of the room, a girl was sticking her tongue down your boyfriends throat.

"What the freaking fuck?"

You shouted and the girl jumped back. Steve looked at you with a shocked expression. The girl looked at you in shock for a while before she started laughing.

"Poor, poor girl,"

She said.

"Did your parents never teach you how to share?"

You stared at the girl for a while, completely off road. Then you looked at Steve, he was just staring at you with a blank expression on his face.

"They didn't."

You whispered before you walked away.

"They taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate."

You shouted before you slammed the door close behind you. You heard the girl laugh and ran towards your room. You stuffed a bag full with clothes and stuff you needed before you made your way to the elevator, face covered in tears.

"(Y/n)?"

Clint asked while you walked by him. You ignored the man and pushed the elevator button. Just as the doors opened you felt someone grab your arm. Clint turned you around and you could barely hold in a sob.

"(Y/n)? What happened? Why are you so upset?"

"He cheated on me, Clint."

You whispered with a sore throat.

"He-"

You couldn't talk anymore. You felt your body collapse and Clint catched you before you hit the ground. A door opened and Clint jumped inside the elevator with you in his arms. He pressed the stop button and the elevator stopped moving.

"(Y/n), I'm so sorry for you."

He quietly said while he sat down. You crawled off the man his lap and sat down against the closed doors.

"Why would he do that?"

You whispered. It was all you wanted to know, all you needed to know.

Clint got up and lifted you up with him, so he could hug you. You wrapped your arms around the man and sneakily pressed the stop button again, which got the elevator to move again.

"Why did you do that?"

"I have to get out of here."

You told Clint and pushed him away when the doors opened behind you. You took a sprint and headed for the doors. Just as you were about to run outside, an arm tightly gripped your waist. Someone roughly pulled you aside and when you finally stood straight on your feet again you looked right into Steve's blue eyes. You felt a wave of anger flow through you.

"You dick!"

You shouted. Not caring about the other people in the room. You slammed your fists against Steve's chest and went on with your shouting.