Errors

Chapter Three

Blueberry pulls back from the kiss and Error lets out a small whine of disapproval. "Er-erer-Error... I feel weird." Blueberry said, unaware of the errors popping up on him and his now glitching voice. Error's eyes widen, "Oh no, oooh no nonono...." He says, sitting up. Blueberry stares at Error. "Wh-Wh-What's wr-ong?" He asks, voice going in between high and low pitches. Error starts to shake, "No, no, no no no!" He says, "Th-This can't be h-happening!!" He starts to panic. "Er-Er-Error... I feel... Dizzy..." Blueberry says, sounding weak as he shaked a little. Error looks around, I'm not going to get Ink here unless I can't deal with this myself. He thinks.

"Blueberry, look at me. You're gonna be okay." Error said, trying to sound calm. "Wh-Why is it g-g-getting d-dada-dark?" He asks, sounding very scared. "I-I-I can't See!" Blueberry says sounding terrified as he looks around the anti-void, errors covering his eyes. "Calm down Blue! Y-You'll be ok!" Error says, shaking. But Error didn't know that to be true. Infact, he was terrified that it wasn't.

Error reached out, trying to touch Blueberry's face. Blueberry's entire body glitched out. He placed his hand on Error's arm, calming down when he realized it was Error. Some of the Error's faded away from Blueberry's body. None left his eyes, leaving him blind. "E-E-Error, I-I can't -see-see-see!!" Blueberry says, panicking. "I-I know Blue... It might be a little scary, but you're going to be alright... I promise..." Error said, bringing his hands down to Blueberry's shoulder. Blueberry calms down, more errors disappearing from him, but none from his eyes still.

Blueberry brings one of his hands up to touch Error's face, he smiles a bit. Error smiles back, "You'll... be alright..." He says quietly, his confidence in that statement stronger now. Blueberry's smile started to fade, he looked extremely scared. His body started to shake and he soon fell over to the ground. "B-Blue?! Wh-What's wrong??" Error asks, helping Blueberry up quickly. "I... I... I'm... " Blueberry couldn't finish that sentence as his body was overwhelmed by errors. Tears started to fall out of Blueberry's eyes. His body starting to turn to dust. "I... l-l-l-love you... Don't... Give up on-n-n li-fe..." He said, touching Error's face for a final time. "No... No, NO!!!" Error yells, throwing his head back and shouting in sorrow and guilt. Error just sobs, "NO!!! BLUEBERRY!!!" He shouts, sobbing in agony.

Blueberry smiled, his arm slowly turning to dust. "I'll... b-b-b-e o-" He was cut off by his head turning into dust. Leaving only a scarf. Error slowly reaches for Blueberry's scarf, his hand shaking badly, but before he can grab it, it turns into dust as well. He sits there, the dust of his lover still just sitting there.

End of Chapter Three