His Dust Lay There

Error stares down at his lover, his friend, his only family's dust. The only joy, the only thing he loved had been ripped away. He'd never see Blueberry again, he'd only see his dust lay there on the ground. Error knew that the memories of Blueberry would fade like the rest he use to hold dear, Error knew he was going to forget what love felt like. But, right now he didn't care, he just stared at the dust, tears falling.

"How do I get you back?" He whispers to himself. Ink couldn't fix this, Error knew that as well. No one could fix this. "Why... Why couldn't have been me?" He asks the dust, never getting the response of that lovely voice he'd grown to want to hear constantly. Error never knew he'd hate silence so much. "Why... Why did it have to be you?" Error asks, tears falling down his face.

Error knew what he had to do, the dust didn't belong here with him. It belonged with Papyrus. Error cried as he moved the dust into a jar. Error opened a portal to underswap, he knew Papyrus wasn't there, he was with Core Frisk. But... Maybe... He could call out to them? "I need help..." Error says quietly,  just praying that they'd hear him. 

"Someone else survived? Hello there! My name is-" When Core Frisk saw who they were talking to, they froze. "I... Give this to Papyrus..." Error says, crying still. He couldn't handle this, and he knew he wouldn't be able to end it either. Blueberry wouldn't want that, he'd want him to live on.

Core frisk frowned at Error. "In almost every universe, you die. How did it happen the other way around?" They asked, unsure of this whole situation. "He... Stopped me and... And... I.... Please just take him to Papyrus... You can tell him how madly I fell in love with his brother... Probably won't believe you... But I don't care if he thinks I killed him or if he knows the void did... Just give it to him..." Error says, having trouble having the words he wanted to come out. He tried his best not to just turn into a sobbing mess as he held forth the dust of Blueberry.

That's when Core Frisk giggled like I have never heard before. They sounded like I had just told the funniest joke ever. "Why would I give Papyrus fake monster dust?" They ask

End Of Chapter Four