Is He Okay?

*TIMESKIP*

Blueberry watched over his boyfriend all night, waiting for him to do something, anything. But he never did, he just laid there, inching closer and closer to death with each passing moment. Blueberry begged for Error to get up but he never did. Then he got an idea, why not try to force Error to eat something?

Yes! That would work! Blueberry hurriedly got up and rushed to the fridge. He grabbed some water and a plate of left overs from Grillby's. It was disgustingly greasy, but it was the only thing in the fridge. And he was sure Error wouldn't mind. He then ran back over to Error, opened his jaw, poured water down his throat.

Error's HP slowly crawled back up to 1, then 2, then 3, then 4, then eventually back up to half health. Error opened his eyes, taking a big breath of air. Was... Did he die? No... No he was alive... but... how? Error's question was answered by arms being thrown around him. He looked down to see a sobbing Blueberry there, crying happily. "You're okay!" He exclaimed, happy to see his lover up and moving. 

Error smiles down at Blueberry. He didn't need to say anything, he just needed to love Blueberry. And god knows he does, he loved Blueberry from the bottom of his heart. And in that moment, you could see that love in his eyes as he held his ecstatic lover. 

Blueberry got up for a second after that, leaving a confused Error. Why was he leaving? I just got up! Error thought to himself. But his questions where soon answered when Blueberry turned around holding some food. "Your HP is low, eat!" Blueberry said demanding. Error laughed a little, Blueberry was cute like this. "Yes Sir!" Error said in a joking tone. He grabbed the plate of fries, and quickly ate some fries, it being impossible not to under Blueberry's "eat it or I'll kill you" glare, yet he only looked cute doing it. Error thought it would be impossible for Blueberry not to be cute.

After Error finished, Blueberry quickly grabbed the plate out of his hands, putting it in the sink. "Okay, now. You're back up to full HP. So... Let's do something fun! Do you like-" Blueberry was cut off by a letter floating down towards him. He quickly grabbed it, opened it, and read it aloud. "Hello Underswap Sans and Papyrus! We'd like to invite you to the Christmas Party at the Save Screen. See you soon! -Classic Sans and A̶f̶t̶e̶r̶t̶a̶l̶e̶  Geno Sans. P.S: No Errors aloud." Blueberry put down the letter, a confused look on his face. He knew there were other hims, yes. But he had never thought there was a way for them to contact each other! Or why they wouldn't want Error to come to the party. He was bringing him anyway, stupid letter! 

"That sounds fun! Lets go there!" Blueberry says with a smile. Error nods. "I'm not invited though." He points out. He of course wouldn't mind breaking the rules, but would Blueberry? He wasn't sure. "The Magnificent Sans doesn't play by some stupid invitations rules! You're my boyfriend, you're aloud to go to parties with me!" Blueberry says with a 'Hmmph!'. He crossed his arms as he spoke, as if he defied even the being of the idea Error wasn't allowed. 

Error chuckled a little. So cute, was the only thing on his mind. "Okay Blue. Let's get Papyrus and go."

Though, Error probably didn't know how not cute Blueberry could be.