F̶̶̶̶̶̶̢́͡I̶͏̶͏̶̶̶̶̧É̶̶̶̶̶̶̢̀͜͝Ń̶̶̵̶D̶̶̀҉̶̶̶̨͜Ş̶̶̸̶̧

"... What kind of club?" Error asks. He was honestly a little scared of the answer, but mostly he thought it was amazing that Blueberry had this side of him. "The Friendship club." Blueberry answered with a smile, one to most would be considered normal. But after what Blueberry had just said, after what he just did, it was enough to make a grown man piss his pants. "Fiends Reunite In ENDing Sans!" Blueberry says happily, jumping up into the air. 

A smile crept onto Error's face, one that was not comforting to see on the destroyer of worlds. "Sounds great." Error responds. "I am at your service." Error says with a bow. Blueberry's eyes started to glow faintly, his smile widened. "I'll be back, Error~." Blueberry says, walking away slowly.

Oh Error couldn't wait for this, Something amazing was about to happen, something so horrendisly evil that everyone would be shaking on there knees, begging for mercy. He couldn't wait to see what Blueberry had planned. All he had to do is wait.

And he waited

And waited

And waited.

When Blueberry finally came back. He grabbed Error without saying anything and practically threw him into the kitchen. "It has been done." Blueberry says with an evil smile and tone. "What?" Error asks, he was currently VERY excited. "Everyone thinks I'm innocent, cute, and just plain adorable. Also, Sci and Edge think I don't know about them planning to throw over the "friend" club. It was all part of the plan. Also, I have a new friend for you to meet! If you fight him, It will all go down hill." Blueberry quickly clarifies, before turning a light on, to reveal Fresh. "Sup Broski, how's that glitching thing going?" He asks with a smirk.  "I have to work with him?" Error growled.

Blueberry's eyes went completely black as he stared both of them down, and that was enough said. They were going to work together, and destroy those un-rad,  glitch, "friends".