Parties!

Error, Papyrus, and Blueberry got dressed for the party, wearing christmas sweaters now. Blueberry was quite entertained by Error's. As Papyrus put it "punishment for stealin my bro". He, instead of the sweater he chose, the one that said "Noooo Asgoro!" Is now wearing a sweater with a blueberry muffin on it, saying "The reason you aren't all dead". 

"Do I have to wear this?" Error asks in a 'so done with your shit' tone. Blueberry and Papyrus nod. "Come on Erry! It's kinda funny!" Blueberry says. Error rolls his eyes. It was NOT funny in Error's opinion, if anything it was stupid! But Blueberry was giving him the puppy dog eyes, and no one can resist the puppy dog eyes. So he wore the sweater.

Upon entering the party, they were immediately bombarded with Classic Sans and Geno yelling "NOPE NO NO NO! HE'S NOT INVITED!" They say, pointing at Error. "Awww come on, don't be like that! Erry is good now!" Blueberry says, hugging Error's arm. "Thanks Blueberry..." Error mumbles appreciatively. "The only reason you aren't dead... A blueberry muffin?" Classic whispers, sounding very concerned. It then dawns on him and he starts lauging like he's gone insane. Geno soon joins him.

Oh He's gonna have a bad time, no one makes fun of Erry! Blueberry thinks to himself.

And they most certainly are.