Leave

Error pulled away from the hug. He knew he had to make Blueberry leave at all costs, even his own life. "Blue... I-I love you..." Is all he can manage, before he bursts into tears. Error didn't know what to do, he had make Blueberry leave though. "I.. Love you too... Wh-Why are you crying?" Blueberry responds. Error looked into those big blue eyes. It was more clear than ever what he had to do.

"Blue... It's not safe here..." Error states, his tears falling faster. "Error... I-" Is all Blueberry can say, before Error stands up. He walks away from Blueberry "Get out..." He says quietly. "Error... I don't..." Blueberry responds. He seemed so confused at Error's actions. He didn't understand, that this was for him. He didn't understand that Error was doing this for him, that Error was giving up all of his happiness so Blueberry could live another day.

"I said... GET OUT!" Error yells. He didn't know it was possible to cry this hard. He snapped his fingers, a portal to Underswap appearing. Error looked at Blueberry just once, to see tears falling down his face as well. "Please... I can't watch you die again..." Is all Error says. "Don't make me..." He continues, before falling to his knees. "Please leave."

TO BE CONTINUED