Chapter 11

SkyClan-
Allegiances:

Leader: Fernstar- a brown tabby she cat with a white underbelly and paws. She has bright green eyes. Kits: Horsekit (tom), Sandkit (she cat) and Shrewkit (she cat)

Deputy: Grayfrost- a huge gray tabby tom with long thick fur and electric blue eyes.

Medicine cat: Swampfur- a brown and ginger tortoiseshell tom with dark green eyes.

Warriors:
Darkgorge- a dark gray long furred tom with amber eyes.

Yellowbird- a golden tabby furred she cat with white paws and dark eyes.

Ryepelt- a golden furred tom with longer fur and pointy ears. He has warm brown eyes.

Firfoot- a tortoiseshell she cat with brown paws and yellow eyes.

Shrikeclaw- a gray tabby tom with gold eyes.

Windwhisker- a gray furred tom with black stripes lashing out from his nose. He has yellow eyes.

Apprentices:
Honeypaw- a black furred she cat with golden eyes, a pink nose, and a taste for honey. Mentor is Yellowbird. 9 moons.

Queens:
Sorrelfoot- a plain gray she cat with emerald green eyes. Kits: Larkkit (she cat), and Sparrowkit (Tom)

Shinyflower- silver furred she cat with a single white patch that is shaped like a blossom. Her eyes are pale green. Kits: Turtlekit (she cat), Swallowkit (she cat), and Blackkit (tom)

Kits:
Horsekit- brown tabby tom with yellow eyes. 5 moons.

Sandkit- tan furred she cat with brown eyes. 5 moons.

Shewkit- light brown she cat with green eyes. 5 moons.

Larkkit- gray long furred tabby she cat with pale green eyes. 3 moons.

Sparrowkit- gray tabby tom with dark blue eyes. 3 moons.

Thunderkit- gray tabby tom with yellow eyes. 2.5 moons.

Turtlekit- a silver furred she cat with white patches along her back and on her paws. She has pale green eyes. 1.5 moons.

Swallowkit- a gray furred she cat with blue eyes. 1.5 moons.

Blackkit- a dark furred tom with pale green eyes. 1.5 moons.

Elders:
Sunnystripe- a golden tabby tom who lost his sight and had to retire prematurely.

Gingertail- a tortoiseshell she cat with a bright ginger tail. She has worse hearing and is older.

Silverclaw- old silver tom with a thick ragged pelt.

---

Rogues:

McNaire- a large black and white tabby tom with yellow eyes.

McCallistar- a black furred tom with yellow eyes.

Colette- a beautiful white she cat with bright blue eyes. Kit: Thunderkit (tom)