Chapter 17

SkyClan-
Allegiances:

Leader: Fernstar- a brown tabby she cat with a white underbelly and paws. She has bright green eyes.

Deputy: Grayfrost- a huge gray tabby tom with long thick fur and electric blue eyes.

Medicine Cat:
Swampfur- a brown and ginger tortoiseshell tom with dark green eyes.
Apprentice:
Horsepaw- brown tabby tom with yellow eyes. 6 moons.

Warriors:
Darkgorge- a dark gray long furred tom with amber eyes.

Yellowbird- a golden tabby furred she cat with white paws and dark eyes.

Ryepelt- a golden furred tom with longer fur and pointy ears. He has warm brown eyes.

Firfoot- a tortoiseshell she cat with brown paws and yellow eyes.

Shrikeclaw- a gray tabby tom with gold eyes.

Windwhisker- a gray furred tom with black stripes lashing out from his nose. He has yellow eyes.

Apprentices:
Honeypaw- a black furred she cat with golden eyes, a pink nose, and a taste for honey. Mentor is Yellowbird. 10 moons.

Sandpaw- tan furred she cat with brown eyes. Mentor is Windwhisker. 6 moons.

Shrewpaw- light brown she cat with green eyes. Mentor is Firfoot. 6 moons.

Queens:
Sorrelfoot- a plain gray she cat with emerald green eyes. Kits: Larkkit (she cat), and Sparrowkit (Tom)

Shinyflower- silver furred she cat with a single white patch that is shaped like a blossom. Her eyes are pale green. Kits: Turtlekit (she cat), Swallowkit (she cat), and Blackkit (tom)

Kits:
Larkkit- gray long furred tabby she cat with pale green eyes. 4 moons.

Sparrowkit- gray tabby tom with dark blue eyes. 4 moons.

Thunderkit- gray tabby tom with yellow eyes. 3.5 moons.

Turtlekit- a silver furred she cat with white patches along her back and on her paws. She has pale green eyes. 2.5 moons.

Swallowkit- a gray furred she cat with blue eyes. 2.5 moons.

Blackkit- a dark furred tom with pale green eyes. 2.5 moons.

Elders:
Sunnystripe- a golden tabby tom who lost his sight and had to retire prematurely.

Silverclaw- old silver tom with a thick ragged pelt.

---

Later in the night, Swampfur scrambled to stop Darkgorge's bleeding. He scavenged all the herbs he could find from the medicine cat den. Thanks to Horsepaw's assistance, they found goldenrod within the deep grooves of the herb stores. What little was left, Swampfur used for Darkgorge.

The senior Warrior had taken a lethal wound to the flank, that stretched toward his belly. The claws of McNaire had inflicted a deep gash revealed the pierced flesh. Profuse bleeding kept Swampfur from investigating how deep it spanned. However, he speculated the worse and imagined it must have pierced a nearby organ, which would explain Darkgorge's unstable condition and bleeding.