Chapter 25

SkyClan-
Allegiances:

Leader: Fernstar- a brown tabby she cat with a white underbelly and paws. She has bright green eyes.

Deputy: Grayfrost- a huge gray tabby tom with long thick fur and electric blue eyes.

Medicine Cat:
Swampfur- a brown and ginger tortoiseshell tom with dark green eyes.
Apprentice:
Horsepaw- brown tabby tom with yellow eyes. 9 moons.

Warriors:
Yellowbird- a golden tabby furred she cat with white paws and dark eyes.

Ryepelt- a golden furred tom with longer fur and pointy ears. He has warm brown eyes.

Windwhisker- a gray furred tom with black stripes lashing out from his nose. He has yellow eyes.

Sorrelfoot- a plain gray she cat with emerald green eyes.

Firfoot- a tortoiseshell she cat with brown paws and yellow eyes.

Shrikeclaw- a gray tabby tom with gold eyes.

Honeynose- a black furred she cat with golden eyes, a pink nose, and a taste for honey.

Apprentices:
Sandpaw- tan furred she cat with brown eyes. 9 moons. Mentor is Windwhisker.

Larkpaw- gray long furred tabby she cat with pale green eyes. 7 moons. Mentor is Fernstar.

Sparrowpaw- gray tabby tom with dark blue eyes. 7 moons. Mentor is Shrikeclaw.

Thunderpaw- gray tabby tom with yellow eyes. 6.5 moons. Mentor is Grayfrost.

Queens:
Shinyflower- silver furred she cat with a single white patch that is shaped like a blossom. Her eyes are pale green. Kits: Turtlekit (she cat), Swallowkit (she cat), and Blackkit (tom)

Kits:
Turtlekit- a silver furred she cat with white patches along her back and on her paws. She has pale green eyes. 5.5 moons.

Swallowkit- a gray furred she cat with blue eyes. 5.5 moons.

Blackkit- a dark furred tom with pale green eyes. 5.5 moons.

Elders:
Sunnystripe- a golden tabby tom who lost his sight and had to retire prematurely.

Silverclaw- old silver tom with a thick ragged pelt.

---

Rogues:

Grimsby- a white furred tom, scrawny and old with yellow eyes.

McNaire- a large black and white tabby tom with yellow eyes.

Sage- a dark golden tabby she cat with pale green eyes. Kits: Adderkit (tom), Opalkit (she cat), Goldkit (tom), and Whitekit (tom).

Adderkit- a golden tabby tom with a black tipped tail, and toes. He has amber eyes. 3 moons old.

Opalkit- a golden tabby she cat with amber eyes. 3 moons old.