ØNE

~Addison pov~

I knew something like this would happen. Josh would get angry at me when he was drunk. Why would I think things would be okay and he wouldn't have done anything? Now that Stephanie is pregnant, my parents won't let them stay here anymore. I'm glad. Tyler is a good guy. I don't see why he can't stay. If I hadn't agreed to go out with him could I have prevented this whole thing? Although now that I think about it, why did he take me to a place I shouldn't be? None of this was my fault, I only agreed because I thought it would make Josh happy. I'm pretty sure he is happy now.

Walking downstairs was hard. I had to face my mother and tell her what happened. Entering the kitchen I feared for my life. My mom was sitting at the table on the phone. I couldn't really make out what she was saying, or figure out who she was talking to. Quickly I walked past her and over to the fridge. Maybe eating will take my mind off of things for a while. I heard foot steps, but paid no attention to who it was. The next thing I knew arms wrapped around my waist.

"Get off me!" I pushed him off and turned around.

"Addi we need to talk. Now." The way he said it would make any girl just melt. Should I talk to him? What is the worst thing that could happen? I nod and began to walk up the stairs.

When we get to the top I run to my room and close the door. I lock it. Josh knocks on the door but I ignore him. Should I let him in? What if he hurts me again? What if by 'we need to talk' he means he is breaking up with me and wants to be with Stephanie? Josh's words shake me from my thoughts.

"Addi please let me in we need to talk." I let him in but didn't say anything, just sat back down. "Look Addi I love you, I really do. Last night was a mistake and i-i." He begins to stutter so I take over

"Josh look what happened, happened. You were drunk so of course it was a mistake. I love you to but my sister is going to have a baby, and I think you need to be there. As a father." My eyes felt hot. I wanted to cry but I had to be strong.

"Your sister and I talked and she doesn't want me to be in her life anymore. She told your mom and she was on the phone with the doctor. Listen I know you may not want to be with me anymore but-" I cut him off.

"Josh of course I want to be with you." I moved closer to him so I was almost on top of him. The thought of being without him scares me.

"Then will you take me back?" Josh looked at me with hope in his eyes. Should I just take him back like that? Was I willing to get hurt again jut to be with him.

"Okay." I nodded my head and he smiled. Pulling me into a kiss. Over the past two days I hadn't even touched him. This felt so right. I was starting to feel like maybe everything was telling back into place. Was this the end of the horrible mistakes?

A/N: No of course not why do you think the book is called Mistakes. Anyways this is the second book. I suggest reading the first book so you know what's going on.

Roller Coaster//Josh Dun Fanfic