TWØ

~Addi pov~

Was I supposed to forgive him. I went to sleep that night next to Josh for the first time in a while. He kept apologizing for what he did. I couldn't fall asleep so I decided to do downstairs. A familiar voice came from the kitchen and I walked down to see who it was.

"Stephanie what are you doing up its late?" I ask

"I couldn't sleep." She looked down almost like she was ashamed.

"Me neither, want something to eat?"

"Sure what is there?" Stephanie smiled but I knew it wasn't real.

"Look Steph you don't have to be sorry for anything what happened was a mistake and if it makes you feel any better I can't wait to be an aunt." Was that what I was supposed to say?

"I have always wanted to be a mother. But I don't think things are going to be easy." She looked at her stomach and put her hand in mine.

"I promise I will help you in any way I can. You actually know I care right?"

"Of course I'm sorry for being so cruel to you." She apologized and it felt sincere. "Josh does love you and I think that he should be with you."

"I love him too." We talked about the baby and picked out a few names. When it was about two into he morning Josh came downstairs and rubbed his eyes. He looked really tired and also worried.

"Babe are you okay why aren't you in bed?" He came over and sat right next to me.

"I couldn't sleep and besides we were talking about the baby." I looked over to Stephanie and she was smiling.

"What about the baby?"

"Just you know names and stuff like that." I didn't want him to know what else we were talking about so I just stuck with that.

"Can we all go back to sleep now?" He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. I knew he was tired and I was starting to steel the same way.

"Yeah sure." We walked up the stairs back into my room. Josh pulled me onto the bed and put his arms around my waist. I turned so I was facing him. "I love you." He kissed me and it felt right like this was all supposed to happen so that we could happen.

"I love you to Addi. But there is something you should know." He backed up a little so we weren't as close.

"What's going on?" I was worried.

"Well Tyler and I are still in a band so we kind of have to go back on tour. But I promise to call you and text you every moment that I can."

"When are you leaving?" If he says soon I just might cry.

"The end of the week. I wish I told you sooner but I thought that since that while thing with Stephanie was going on I woukd wait. I'm sorry." He looked like he was going to cry and I felt like it to.

"Okay but promise me we will still talk and I will try to get tickets so see some of your shows. I just want you to stay with me as long as possible." I was going to miss him a lot but he loved what he did and if it's important to him than its important to me.

"I wont leave you at all this week." We just stayed there until we finally fell asleep. It was quite easy because we were both already so tired. This week was going to be hectic but I don't care as long as I get to see him before he leaves.

A/N: What do you guys think about this so far? What do you think is going to happen while he is on tour or what will happen to Addi and Stephanie? Love you all! Comment/Vote!