SIX

~Josh pov~

The day that i so hoped wouldn't come finally arrived. It sucks when you know you did something wrong and you could have controlled it, but for some reason you didn't. Don't get me wrong, Addi is perfect. So why would i cheat on her? Yes i do suppose things like this often happen when you are drunk. But i still had some self-control over the situation. I guess i just didn't think about what i would be doing to the love of my life. 

Well today was the day. I have to tell her and there is no backing out. If she decides that she doesn't want to be with me anymore its what i get for being a fucking idiot. 

I hold the small box in my hand as i wait for Addi. Hopefully this gift would take her mind off of things for a while. 

When i saw Addi i couldn't help but think she doesn't deserve this, no one does. If she breaks up with me then i deserve that. As Addi got closer it seemed as though she was going farther away. No one wants to see a grown man cry, but that's exactly what everyone is about to witness.

She noticed and started running towards me. This is it. This is thee time where i confess about how horrible of a person i truly am. 

"Addi there's something i need to tell you, but i want you to know how sorry i am and that I"m a fucking idiot an-." I was cut off with her lips on mine. God did i miss this feeling. But no. i pulled away and there were tears in her eyes. 

"Tyler told me about everything. I'm not mad just disappointed you didn't tell em first. I love you and i know you love me and you were drunk an-." This time i cut her off. Our lips moved in sync. Its as if both of us longed for each other. And it wasn't until now that i believed it.

Mistakes//Josh Dun Fanfic जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें