FØUR

~Addi pov~

It's almost been a month since Josh left. I haven't seen him yet and I feel like things are slowly falling apart. We have hardly talked. Stephanie is not that far along in her pregnancy put a small bump is starting to form. I just can't help but to feel sorry for the baby. Just knowing that its father is its aunts boyfriend.

We still don't know if its a boy or a girl. To be honest I don't know what I want it to be. Stephanie is always looking up different ways to tell the gender. She suggests that it's a boy. I guess we will just have to wait and find out.

"So what do you want the baby to be?" Stephanie walks through the kitchen rubbing her stomach

"I want the baby to be healthy and not cry a lot." I really don't know what I want it to be.

"Well make a guess. Boy or girl?" Stephanie asks. She has a hint of hope in her eyes.

"Look Steph I don't have a preference the baby will be what it wants. Besides you still have time before the gender reveal." I am sort of hoping for a girl because well then I can take care of her and lead her in the right path. As I head upstairs my phone goes off.

Josh: hey babe I have a few hours to talk.

Of course I'm going to respond.

Me: finally. So how is tour?

Josh: it's great! In fact we will be in Cali tomorrow if you want to come.

Me: I would love to!

Josh: great I can't wait to see you and hug you and kiss you.

Me: well I can't wait to been seen and hugged and kissed.

Josh: good because I also got you something.

Me: oh Josh you shouldn't have really.

Josh: no I should have what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't get my lady something.

Me: thank you it was very sweet of you. So what is it.

Josh: you will just have to find out when I see you.

Me: I can't wait. Love you.

Josh: love you too. Now I should probably go practice. But I will text you as soon as I get the chance.

Me: okay have fun!

A/N: I haven't been writing lately because I don't know what to write. If you have any requests or suggestions please let me know. I love you all so much and I can't thank you enough. Comment/Vote!