THREE

~Josh pov~

*Josh is leaving to go on tour*

I hate to leave Addi when things finally go back to the way they should be but this tour would be amazing. Addi said she was going to meet me at the airport later. Tyler and I were packing up the last of things to leave.

"Hey man are you okay?" Tyler looked over at me sensing something was wrong.

"Yeah I am just gonna miss Addi a lot." That was the truth but I wasn't sure I was okay. We kept packing until we had an hour to get to the airport. Addi was waiting for us in the seating area so I walked over to her. "Hey babe."

"Hi Josh." She looked worried.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm going to miss you so much." She cried into my shoulder. Her tears stained my shirt.

"I'm going to miss you to. But I promise to call you and text you all the time." She sat up and wiped her eyes. "Oh Addi please don't cry I love you so much."

"I love you to Josh. How long will you be gone?" This part was going to be hard.

"Um like two months. But it will be over before you know it and then we will see each other again." Addi looked down and played with her fingers. I grabbed them in mine and we just waited for the flight to be called.

"Flight B201 is now boarding." A voice on the intercom said. Time to leave. Time for more tears.

"That's us time to say your final goodbyes." Tyler picked up his bag and headed to the entranceway.

"Have fun Josh but not to much fun." Addi kissed me and we hugged. Time to leave. As we boarded the plane my stomach felt like it had just dropped. Missing Addi was going to be the worst thing. Of course she will be coming to a few shows.

~Addi pov~

Josh leaving was hard but I needed to let him. His band was very important and taking a short break from each other might be a good idea. Who knows maybe we will be closer after the next two months.

A/N: sorry this chapter was so short but it was just a filler. I promise to make the chapters longer. What's going to happen next? Comment/Vote!