~Promo For Chapter 2~

Hi guys! Am here with promo but am sorry to tell you all that I won't be updating soon! The reason is am fully concentrated on Mafia and Dheere Dheere!. Home! Family! Blessing! Is an extra work I do for you all! So it takes time! You all have to understand! Please! I am requesting you! Please! Anyways! Am off to Mafia now cuz it's on a really critical situation! Am mustering up courage to write another breakdown of MaNan! Please pray for me so that I will put my 100%! I have told already and Am again telling the updates will be slow very slow! But compensated! Please be patient! And if you can't be patient then tell me I will put it on halt!

Promo..

"How dare you!!! How dare you punching me?" Yuvaan roared holding his cheek..

"How dare you tearing my Papa's handkerchief!!!!" She shouted between her tears and Yuvaan was about to pounce upon her when suddenly Abeer came running saved Manvi pulling her behind him..

"Buddy hat ja! I will kill her!" Yuvaan shouted again pushing Abeer away but Abeer stood steady on his place..

"Stop it Yuvi!" Abeer too shouted protecting Manvi more who was crying madly holding the torn pieces of her Papa's handkerchief..

"Why stop it? Kya lagti hai terii!" Yuvaan was still yelling..

"Behan hai!" Abeer shouted and Yuvaan stared at him with raging eyes..

"I don't bloody care!!! I will kill her!" The anger ate up the best buddy friendship and Yuvaan again tried to reach Manvi but stumbled back as Abeer had punched Yuvaan with full force...

Yuvaan stared at Abeer all shocked and sad..

His only bestie punched him? That too for that little girl..

Abeer too looked at his hand in shock and regret while Manvi stood with hand over mouth...

"Yuvaan! Abeer! Manvi! In my office now!" They heard principal's shout and Yuvaan looked away from Abeer.

He was really hurt. Nor in his wildest dream he had thought that Abeer will punch him. Abeer was his only friend to whom he had shared the every single secret of his life. Mom died! Dad died! Yuvaan Singh Rajput stood strong. But today. He was wounded. The punch wasn't paining but his heart...

Now he hated that girl more...

_________________

Ohk! So a little moment from the second chapter! Hope you all liked it...

Do comment!

Cheers, Love,

Mawara