Chapter 1

There once was a beauty that no one had ever seen before. She was the second thing that was ever called exquisiteness, the first being Athena, Goddess of Courage and Inspiration. This type of loveliness also walked with audacity like no one had ever had before in their whole generation. She had stunning golden curls that looked like medal that only the richest people could have. Her eyes, fine-looking and gold, set alight up the sky replacing the sun with her eyes. Her magnificent, gorgeous golden hair blew in the turbulent wind. She walked pass the only person that meant anything to her in her entire life, her lover. It was Medusa, the beautiful magnificence of all exquisiteness, looking into her true lover's eyes as he turns around gazing into her eyes. Her lover, Theomocys, was blasphemed to be connubial to Medusa in a few days. "It is he- my true guardian or momentarily companion?" Medusa questioned the lover. Theomocys begins rambling around Medusa glowering into her golden, luminous eyes and stirring her golden hair. "My stunning and superlative dandelion blossom, I'm not your true protection nor your soon significant other, I'm your entire life. I'm your incessantly and perpetuity." Theomocys says as a response to Medusa. Medusa's golden eyes began scorching with passion, and so did her heart. "Momentarily," Theomocys continue, "we'll be together for the rest of our lives." Theomocys positions his immense hands on the side of Medusa's left face cheek and laid a kiss upon her lips for at least five seconds. "Soon," Medusa continued, "our kisses will be longer." Theomocys smiles and replies, "Indeed, they will be longer and more passionate than ever." Theomocys leaves the beauty of a lifetime alone in the Garden of Fruit. As Medusa inwards back to her little cave by the deep, Sirosin decided to visit her. Sirosin was a long-time friend of Medusa. Sirosin and Medusa were the complete contradictory. Medusa believed in being in celibacy, while Sirosin was an immoral young female. Sirosin watches as she sees Medusa scrubbing her clothes in the ocean. "My dear friend," Sirosin continues, "do you need help?" Medusa begins grinning and replies saying no. As the occupied Medusa continues cleaning her clothes in the ocean, footsteps were heard not that far from the cave of the occurrence of Medusa and Sirosin. Medusa demanded Sirosin to hide quickly. Medusa was terrified that it would be her two sisters coming to visit. The two sisters of Medusa are repulsed of humans; they even hate the way humans smell. As Medusa waits for the entrance of her sisters that she conjectured, she sees flying bird creatures hovering from the ground up into the sky. It alarmed Medusa half to death. As Medusa calms down, she turns around seeing both of her sisters waiting on her reaction to them being behind her. It frightened her to death that she began screaming out of nowhere. Medusa's older sister, Stheno, walks around her smiling evilly. "How is our diminutive sister doing out here in the cavern?" Stheno interrogated Medusa. Medusa looked into Stheno's eyes and replied by saying, "I'm living the right and only right way to live." Medusa's second to the oldest sister then rejoinders saying, "Oh is that being a mortal?" Medusa is concerted of Euryale's sayings and rejoinders, "You or Stheno didn't ask for this. Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom and Courage did this to you because of your pilfering ways." Stheno looks emotional by saying, "You're right, none of us asked for this. We only deprived because of us being in scarceness. What else could we have done?" Medusa looks disillusioned and asked her two sisters to leave. Medusa wasn't pretentious by the eyes of her sisters because she was blood-related to them. As Stheno and Euryale disappeared into the mist, Medusa informed Sirosin that she could come out now.