Four

The party didn't take long to get going. We all drank to pass the time of awaiting the boys arrival. They were still at the rink, showering and getting ready for tonight.

I was leaning against a wall talking to Kiana, the alcohol rolled off her tongue as she spoke about God knows what. She was basically already gone, unable to finish a sentence without giggling. She twisted her brown locks with one hand as her other held her drink.

"Kiana pull up your shirt" I said, placing my hand on her tee, trying to make her bralette not the only thing visible.

The door than slammed shut, and along with it game a group of proud Erie Otters.

"Ehhhh!" Everybody chanted as they cheerfully greeted the boys.

I walked on over with Kiana and congratulated a few players before making my way to Connor. His face was red and his hair a mess, he gripped a case of beer against his chest as he looked in my direction.

As I walked on over to hug him, I was cut off by Dylan, who wrapped his arms around Connor and began patting his chest as he shouted "let's get this party going!"

Everybody shouted in response to Dylan's demand, and with that the party was a go.

I lost Connor after that. The last time I saw him Dylan and some others were dragging him into the kitchen to get him some "victory shots".

I walked around the large house in an attempt of finding him, but all I found were teens making out and some intense games of beer pong taking place, the usual.

I turned a corner which led me to one of the intense games of pong. About 10 people were playing at once, I'm not sure that's how your supposed to play, but hey.

Connor was leaning against the door frame as he watched the heated game amusingly. I walked up to him, startled by the loud outbursts that filled the air.

"Hey" I managed to get out.

He turned his attention from the game to me, a smile instantly talking over his face.

"Hey Holly!" He was tipsy, probably the result of one too many 'victory shots'.

"Your a pretty good hockey player, you know that?" I asked, flashing a small grin.

"What?" Connor leaned forward.

"I said..." I tried to raise my voice over the ones in the room, but it was no use.

Connor pulled away and set his beer on a nearby table, he than grabbed my arm and pulled me down a hallway and into an empty room. It was so nice and quiet, I hated loud noises, and now he'd actually be able to hear me.

"Your a pretty great hockey player" I repeated, this time losing a bit of my balance, curtesy of the alcohol.

Connor grabbed my biceps before I could tumble anymore. His grip was extremely firm, no suprise considering how strong he was.

My eyes were fixated on his chest. He had on a grey mid-sleeve shirt, which fit him tightly. I drew my eyes back to his, where he smiled, our faces now inches apart.

"Thanks" he said through a tight smirk.

I just stood there, unsure what to do next. Before I could think Connors lips smashed into mine. He immediately let go of my biceps and moved his hands to my lower back. My hands now moved to his biceps as the kiss began to heat up.

He lightly pushed me towards a wall, only feet away from where we currently were. We continued the passionate kiss as his hands now gripped my ass.

"Your... A good... Kisser" he said through kisses.

I couldnt control my smile. Within seconds it spread across my face as I desperately tried to continue the kiss that had now become sloppy, but nonetheless, still amazing.

Connor slightly pulled away, bringing his face back to being a few inches away from mine.

I could tell he was in pure bliss, as was I. I needed to so badly get my lips back on his ever since the last time we made out.

He let out a deep chuckle as I felt his warm breath on my face. "Holly Dover, will you please be my girlfriend?" He managed to let out.

I couldn't do anything but continue to smile. The thought of Connor and I dating never crossed my mind, I wasn't sure why, but it just didn't.

In the moment my head was clouded and all I could manage to get out was a "yes", which seemed to more than enough for him, as his lips were pressed back onto mine.