Video Time!

Mithzan:

I watch Max groggily make coffee. After she came yesterday, we've tried to stay as happy as possible. Ross comes out, fully clothed and with a, sloppily jammed piece of toast. His eyes widened at seeing Max hardly ready. "Max! What're you doing?! We're late! We need to start recording!" And with that, Max was off. Ever since we left the offices, Max hadn't been waking up on time, he also sounds congested. "He might be sick..." Emma said. I nodded and took my place behind Max, and we started recording.

SkyDoesMinecraft:

"Can he really take her away?!" I hear Alese ask frantic. "I-I don't think so. We adopted her and she was permanently taken away from him by child protection. We will have to go to court though..." Adam answers though the phone. "We're pulling into work, we'll talk later. I love you too, bye." Adam hung up as Red and I exited the car, he got out and lead us inside. A nice, happy man walked, well ran, up to us. "Adam! 7 second challenge! Yo-" "Not now James." He said as he walked away. "I'll do the challenge, Mr. James!" I said happily, he smiled. "You must be (Y/N)! Nice to meet you! Alright, you have to run around yelling 'I'm a banana' for 7 seconds. GO!" I sprinted and scream at the top of my lungs "I'M A BANANANANA!!!" I was scooped up by a tubby man named Tim, but we called him, "Tim-tim!" I giggled, he laughed too and set me by my Dada's office, I thanked him and went in, Adam was already recording.

Danisnotonfire:

"Phil! Have you seen my camera!" Dan called. "Afraid I haven't, sorry Danny." Dan audibly sighed as he entered the room. "How'm I going to record?" He said, flopping onto the couch. "Use your phone." "I don't want to!" "Use a webcam." "Noooo..." "Then I don't know how to help you." I said. He groaned and looked over at Phil. "Are you sure yo-" "Yes I'm sure Dan!" He says. I burst out laughing, "We've both seen it, we're surprised you haven't!" With that, I walked over to the glass cabinet and pulled out the perfectly visible camera. "We will not speak of this." Said Dan, walking out with his camera.
CinnamonToastKen:

Gotta wait till the next chapter, sorry.

Jacksepticeye:

Had been recording for about and hour, this was only his first video for today so he would need to edit fast. I heard the familiar, high pitched screech that was his outro and heard him walk into the kitchen for food and a break. He sat next to me and handed me a sandwich, I smiled and tooling it happily. "Hey, I'm recording Happy Wheels today, would you like to join the video?" He ask, I smiled and nodded, my mouth full of bread and meat. We ate and relaxed for a bit before heading to set up and start the video.

Please check announcement book.