Chapter Six

"I am so happy for both of you." Thomas hugged his son and daughter-in-law in his embrace and sighed with relief, with the thought that at last his son has settled down in his life. He couldn't express in words how much relieved he felt.

Oliver, his dear grandson will now have a mother figure in his life that will care and love him like his own. And Albert will have a wife who will support him in his ever step. She will become his strength. At least he hoped for it because as long as he knows, Albert and Stella have known each other for quite a long time. And what better option could be there to convert his relation with Dowden into something more than their friendship. Now he is more like his family member officially.

"You are looking so beautiful Stella. Your parents must be feeling so proud of you." Dowden reached for Stella accompanied by Thomas following behind who was helping him with dragging his wheelchair in her direction. "Thanks for accepting my request." He whispered quietly and took her hand in his and freed the one where she was grasping the pen in her palms so tightly, literally on the verge of breaking.

"Please don't thank me, Grandpa. I really want to be there for Oliver." She bent down to match his level, making her floral wedding gown spreading elegantly on the floor around. She knows she can never disregard her grandfather's request. He is the only family member she is left with and loves him more than her own life.

"And for Albert?" She fell silent and looked down on the floor. She has no words to form a reply for that query. Of course she wants to be there for Albert as long as she remembers, to be his strength, support, love and his entire world. But things have changed. He is a changed man now. And she was sure, he no longer depends on her for that matter or any matter at all.

"Try to mend your differences with him Stella." Dowden roamed his hand over her head as a loving gesture, making her clear enough that he was all around aware of their fight which went way back to their teen age. "Grandpa, how did you know?"

Stella was shocked to say the least. She didn't expect from her grandfather to be aware about her differences with Albert and the fight they had. If he knows about our differences then why did he make me marry him? It was all so confusing for her. Of course she wants all this, 'This Marriage' and everything coupled with it. But she doesn't know why, but she still feels unwanted.

They departed their ways with Stella and Albert going towards Albert's mansion and Thomas accompanying Dowden as his desire to stay with him until he recovers completely. The elders blessed the new couple with a life full of happiness and well being and not to forget with lots of children, which not to miss made Stella's cheeks burn with embarrassment. So for being vocal with their wishes.

But the ride back to the mansion was silent. No one in particular talked much. Stella was busy looking out at the view passing by with an anxious mind filled with clips of what their future will bring. Albert was lost in his own thoughts of lust and desire for her new wife, who he knows is stubborn enough to restrict herself from all the pleasures she knows he can bring her. And Diggory was busy admiring their silence before the storm.

The car stopped outside a huge white marble mansion, standing on the two broad pillars on the front, with statues all the way till the front of the mansion, widely scattered garden on both the sides, neatly trimmed with beautiful flowers and a passing by lake, giving it a mesmerizing look for a scenery and bringing their thoughts to an end.

Stella could only step out of the car and stand, admiring the beauty of the mansion with greedy eyes. The mansion was really something to truly appreciate for. She was feeling sad for not having visited this place before. Only if she had a chance of doing so in the first place. They were two worlds apart. This place and her Grandpa's mansion, you can't even dare to compare them. She was busy admiring each and every unique work in this place when she got interrupted by the housemaid, Mrs. Tunner.

"Welcome! Mrs. Young." A middle aged lady with a friendly smile on her face greeted Stella on the mansion entrance step, who was dressed in her white color maid clothes bowing her head down in respect, accompanied by other servants and guards welcomed her in with a broad smile on their faces which made Stella feel relax for the first time since she got converted from Miss to Mrs.

"Thank you." Stella replied softly while feeling shy with all the attention and respect she was getting. This all was so new to her. So many people, so much attention and everyone at her service. But she smiled and stepped forward to personally thank each one of them for welcoming her and spending hours in decorating the mansion for her grand welcome. She really felt like a princess being treated in such a grand manner.

One look at the broad smile which was spread across his wife's face and Albert felt content enough to show a smile of his own and take a breath of relief. He was worried for her, for whether will she be able to adjust herself in this new place away from her hometown. But from the looks, looks like she can start to trust this place in order to consider it as her home one day.

Stella glanced by her side and watched her ruthless handsome husband who was busy ordering around the servants with her suitcases and the other stuff which belonged to her which she brought as memories from her room way back home to comfort her if she felt lonely in this very big mansion .

"This way madam." Mrs. Tunner ushered her to proceed in the direction of her new room from now onwards, which made Stella feel anxious enough to change the topic. She still wasn't ready to be left alone with that arrogant smartass in the confines of those four walls, making his room. For she doesn't trust him or herself for a fact when they are left alone.

"Where is Oliver?" Stella tried to distract the maid and prolong her arrival at her new room, which she has to share with her husband. Or she should say 'his room' which he has to share with her from now onwards.

"Oh! He already slept madam. Master Oliver was being a bit....restless, but he is sleeping now." Stella nodded her head dejectedly in understanding and geared up to face the handsome devil himself who must be waiting on her behind the barrier which separated them. His door. "Help me, God."

Quote: True happiness is... to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future. -Lucius Annaeus Seneca

***Don't forget to Vote***
Please Share your Views