Chapter Fifteen

On her way towards her destination, she couldn't digest the fact that Albert was so upset with her that he didn't even felt the need of presenting himself by her side on such a reputed function, where the place is always bombarded with paparazzi.

If the truth was told, she was feeling scared. She has never ever faced so much limelight in her life and this all, rich people and their parties made her feel really uncomfortable.

But she will not let that part out.

She has always faced such situations with braveness. Been taught by her grandfather to never let such situations bother her, she knows better how to tackle them.

So with a kind of renewed energy and a spirit to show Albert what she is capable of doing, she took deep breaths and when the car halted outside the venue, she stepped out of it and walked out of it, smiling brightly with her head held high.

The paparazzi went crazy the minute she stepped on the red carpet.

Her escorting guard Diggory was not enough to lead her way throughout the chaotic atmosphere and had to call other assistants to help him.

"Sir! Guys stay away....Albert this place is getting filled up....reporters are going crazy...they want a glimpse of Stella...freaking god just relax guys....they are asking her so many questions....about you...no you can't madam, please stay away....and about your marriage." Diggory informed his master on the mobile phone, begging him to come.

"Please Sir....Help me!" Diggory always has escorted Albert around but never in his life he has noticed people going so much crazy to get a glimpse of a person like it meant the world to them.

There is something wrong....how is everyone so much aware about Stella's arrival and Mr. Albert's secret marriage..I need to talk to Albert about this.

"Ma'am! Is this true that Mr.Albert Weill and you have married secretly?"

"Is there something mysterious that you guys are keeping it away from us?"

"Madam, are you pregnant? Is this the reason behind your secret marriage?"

All the high spirit and energy went down hill, the very minute paparazzi cornered her and bombarded on her with their none stop queries.

Seriously! Pregnant?

But this was nothing as compared to the question asked by the brunette reporter next.

"What about Miss Selena and Mr.Albert's romantic relation? We thought he will be marrying her very soon...but we have you, here."

Stella was stuck at her place and with the outrageous question by the female reporter who was smirking at her like a cheshire cat who has won something really big. But she herself had nothing to reply.

"You are right, Miss Ruth's." Came the booming voice, attracting everyone's attention. "She is here, because I have married her rather than the one you have just mentioned a minute ago." Albert passed this so called Miss Ruth a calculated smirk and comforted Stella, embracing her in his arms and escorting her out of the crowd."

"So please, if you all will excuse me and my lovely wife, we have a party to attend." Stella never felt so grateful of Albert's presence, then this very minute and clunged to him for her dear life.

Albert kissed her forehead gently and advised her to take it cool, not to think too much out of their stupid words. Albert was well aware about the consequences his speech will bring him.

As much as he knows Selena, she will not sit quite. But this all didn't matter him when he saw Stella crowded with paparazzi, looking all scared and disheartened.

But all his braveness went away when he heard the voice of the lady, who was mentioned just a minute ago.

"Stella Albert Young......it's really a pleasure meeting you."

There in front of the couple stood a very sexy looking Selena in her mesmerizing glittering black gown descending the stairs.

"Shit! This is gonna be a long night!"

***

"What's gotten into you?"

"Are you crazy Selena. Anyone can find us together and then everything will be spoiled. Our plan will be spoiled god dammit. So please move and get out of here."

"No one will bother to disturb us baby, especially your dumb friend Albert. He is busy roaming around his wife like some kind of lost sick puppy. Poor guy, he hasn't even spent his wedding night with her."

"What! He hasn't spent his wedding night with her? Oh Man! He must be gay for not having her on their wedding night."

"A beauty like her, needs to be worshipped daily and must be provided with all the pleasure that a woman of such fineness deserves. I pity my dear friend." Ethan shifted Selena making her loose her grip on him and looked around his bedroom full length wall mirror and smirked at it, admiring himself.

"You must leave now. I don't want us to get caught. At least not now when we are so close to reach our goal." He turned around gracefully eyeing the woman dressed in black. "I hope you haven't forgotten our plan, love."

"Of Course not, darling. I have spent years for this day. Years spent in making that hard headed moron to fall for me and trust me. We wouldn't have to go through so much chaos, if only his father could have agreed on me marrying his son."

"That scamp old man, made him marry that bitch Stella and rest we all know. But you know me baby. I don't give up on things which belongs to me easily."

"That I know sweetheart." Ethan came around placing his hands on her small waist and kissing her slender neck lovingly from behind.

"Hmm....I just hope our plan works out properly and he agrees to marry me. I just need him to marry me and then, I will take away all his business and property and will pass it on to you. It will be such a lovely day when I will see you on the head chair of the Citigroup Company." Selena turned around in his warm embrace and gazed into his pretty grey eyes which were looking back at her.

"I wish for that too, love. Your father is such a rich man. He will never allow us to marry unless I become the richest man or at least able to match his standards."

"Awe baby...but you are the richest man for me. I love you so much and can do anything for you." Selena stood on her tip toes and pecked on his delicious looking lips.

"Ya..ya I know. Now you please go and proceed with our plan. This is our last chance. At any cost we have to succeeded in it. We have to bring Albert and Stella apart." With saying this they both departed, leaving for different directions working on their set plan.

Quote: You want to believe that there's one relationship in life that's beyond betrayal. A relationship that's beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn't.
-Caleb Carr

***Don't forget to Vote***
Please Share your Views