Chapter Twelve

"Awe....Albert baby....you finally came sweetheart." Selena wasted no time and started kissing him on his lips in front of her staff not caring who is looking and who is not.

She went on kissing his sharp jawline, then descended down his neck, tightening her grip on his strong and muscled shoulders.

"Selena...can we please take this up to your room. Your staff is watching." In all seriousness he doesn't even want to let her continue, but he has no say in this.

"But that never bothered you before...." Selena eyed him suspiciously and felt something was different right now. But decided not to get bother by it too much and smiled in another second, taking his big warm hands in hers she made their way towards her luxurious room together.

She pushed him inside her room and locked the room, standing seductively inclined at her hard wooden door.

She was wearing a very sexy black robe just to impress Albert and get his attention. The robe was literally see through and had a split running down from the mid of her thighs, making Albert divert his eyes at the side, looking at the cream colored walls.

Selena lazily made her way towards her queen sized bed and straddled her way on his laps, making herself very much comfortable there.

"I missed you baby...." She kissed his neck, trailing her long fingers down his shirt opening the buttons one at a time.

She kissed his biceps and licked them like it was her craving. She pushed him back making him fall on his back with Selena on his top.

"Look Selena....we need to talk." It was disgusting Albert what he was doing right now. He is not only cheating Stella at her back, but also disrespecting her in all the ways by being with Selena in this moment, when it should be Stella at her place.

"Ssshhh....don't say a word baby. I know what you want. I always have known and took care of all your needs....haven't I darling?" She kissed her way down kissing his masculine hard chest and smirked when she noticed his abs are more prominent than before.

Must be working hard now a days.

"Hope...you haven't spent a night with your....so called wife. Have you Albert?" All the teasing, all the fun went out of the window. She knows she can just continue with pleasuring him, but before it she needs to be assured about the facts, she wants to know.

"No, we haven't." Albert remembers yesterday night, fighting with Stella, her asking reasons for not sharing the same room, which led to heated make out session or whatever it was, in his bloody stupidity.

But the mere thought of it made the bulge in his pants much more prominent than needed, which was mistaken by Selena as an effect of her charms and seductivity.

So wasting no more time, she took the man in her arms and did what she planned to do with him the whole week.

***

The flashes of their quarelling, their intimacy in his room, leaving that behind especially the way he is ignoring her for a week now, is driving her crazy.

From the day they had a fight in the dining room, Albert is always keeping his distance from her.

He looks frustrated most of the time and when he is not frustrated he moves around ignoring her completely.

Why did he marry me when the only thing he does is to ignore me.

But still she got up and made her way outside towards the drawing room where Albert had a giggling Oliver in his arms.

The sight was so beautiful for her that she just wanted to capture that moment and frame it on the walls of this big mansion in its every corner.

"Excuse me Sir!" Stella noticed Diggory standing on the porch in complete state of attention, like the bodyguards usually are, stiff and straight.

"Yes Diggory?" Albert went towards him still carrying Oliver in his arms and greeted his personal guard.

"Sir, there is someone outside, who is asking to meet Mrs.Young." The mention of Stella in the converstaion got the full attention of Albert.

"OK...And what's the name of this person?" Stella who was standing a little far came forward and stood near by him listening to their conversation as she heard them mentioning her name.

"Sir, his name is Nathan."

"Nathan! Is Nathan here?" Stella didn't wait for a reply and went running outside searching for her one and only dear friend.

And on coming across his sight, she was so delighted that she couldn't control herself and went leaping in his arms, hugging him close to her.

"Oh goodness! I can't believe my eyes.....you are here." She stepped back taking his face in her palms.

"God! Where have you been? You know I was so worried. Uncle Donal was telling me nothing about your whereabouts. And everyone in your family was acting so weird. You didn't even attend my marriage, Nathan. I am so disappointed. See, I am a woman now."

Stella twirled around trying to smile and lighten up the mood, where she herself was lost in some random thoughts, but shook her head and took his hands in her and urged him in.

But Nathan stopped her.

"Stella....I have someone along with me, whom you should meet first." Stella passed him a puzzled look still smiling at him but that smile soon faded away with the entrance of another visitor along with him.

"Stella, she is Kristen.....my wife." The moment got still and the very sound of her heartbeat was much more prominent to her ears than anything else.

"Wife?" She gazed at the beauty in front of her, who she must have not noticed in zeal of welcoming the appearance of her childhood friend.

Kristen who was busy admiring the big mansion with wonder and amazement, hardly appreciated the reunion of her husband and his friend and continued with her admiration.

"Darling! Isn't this place so beautiful. I wish I could have one like this, so spacious, grand and luxurious....shouts wealth from every corner." Kristen smiled greedily and
roamed her manicured fingers smoothly around her husband's arm.

Albert who was watching all this drama with great annoyance came forward and made his presence known, standing by Stella's side and pulling her towards him making outwardly prominent his very place in her life.

"Ah! Nathan...to what do we owe this honour to be graced with your presence on such a fine day and unannounced." Albert tried hard to control the venom which laced his voice but wasn't succeeding in it much, which didn't went unnoticed by Nathan.

Quote: I have seen many storms in my life. Most storms have caught me by surprise, so I had to learn very quickly to look further and understand that I am not capable of controlling the weather, to exercise the art of patience and to respect the fury of nature.
-Paulo Coelho

***Don't foget to Vote***
Please Share your Views