Returning Home

Today is the day I go home. I am both happy and sad. I'm happy because I miss my family and Lillie, but sad because I will miss everybody up here. Especally Loki. He's actually really cool. Since that day in the library we have become great friends. We would pull pranks together, read together and train together. I will miss him a lot.

I finish packing and there is a knock at my door.

"Come in." I say and Loki comes in with his hands behind his back.

"Hello, Stark." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Hello, Reindeer games." I say using my dad's nickname for him and his smirk leaves.

"Why do you feel the need to do that?" He asks and I smirk then shrug.

"Any way. I have a parting gift for you." He says and I put my hands up.

"Hey. You already got me back for the paint bomb." I say and he chuckles.

"I know. This is an actual gift." He says and I glare playfully at him.

"I don't trust you." I say and he smirks.

"Good. Don't." He says and he hands me a small box and I slowly open it. Inside is a golden eight legged horse on a small golden chain.

"Wow." I say and he smirks.

"It is an enchanted necklace. It will keep you and I connected by a telepathic bond whenever you wear it." He says and I smile and hug him.

"Thank you, Loki." I say and he hugs me back.

"You're welcome, Aaron." He responds. I put the necklace on and we go-to the rainbow bridge.

"Are you ready to go Aaron?" Uncle Thor asks.

"Not yet he's not." Grandmother Frigga says and she hugs me and kisses my cheek.

"You are such a strong young warrior, Aaron. I am so proud of you." She says and I smile and hug her back. It's nice to have a grandmother.

"Thank you, grandmother." I say and she kisses my head again and lets me go. Grandfather Odin pulls me into a hug as well. He's really loosened up since we met. They all have.

"Goodbye, Aaron. If you ever need anything. Just call and i'm sure we will all be there." He says and I nod.

"Yes, sir." I say then I say goodbye the the warriors three and Lady Sif. We all say goodbye in our own way and I gently kiss Lady Sif's hand like one of the warriors taught me and she blushes.

"Let us go, Aaron. Your family is most eager to see you." Uncle Thor says. I nod and walk by Hiemdel and I go up to him.

"Goodbye young Stark. I will be keeping an eye on you." He says and I smirk.

"Good. See you later, Hiemdel." I say and he smirks.

"No you won't." He says and I smile then step into the portal with Uncle Thor. I close my eyes as the ground disappears and only open them again when I feel it again.

I open them to see my mother, father and sister all waiting for me. I smile and run and hug my mother and she hugs me tightly.

"I'm so happy you're home Aaron. Are you ok? Are you feeling sick?" She asks.

"Mom i'm ok. I just really missed you." I say and I look at her and smile. I then hug dad and he kisses my hair.

"Glad you're home bud." He says and I nod.

"Me too." I say then I pick up Bri and she hugs my neck tightly and kisses my cheek. "Hey, Bri Bri."

"I iss ou!" She says and I smile.