Going Back to Normal

I stand there in shock as she gets in the car and they leave. My dad comes over as the heat rises in my face.

"What's wrong Aaron? You look like a strawberry."

"She kissed me." He stops.

"What?"

"She......kissed......me." I say in disbelief. I turn and look at my dad as a half smile creeps onto my face. He smiles and pulls me to his side.

"That's my boy. Driving woman crazy already. Come on lets go home."

(30 minutes later)

We get home and head inside and I see uncle Rhodey. I smile and talk to him for a bit. But there is one person who I have to see. The one person i've missed the most. The one person I was willing to stay away from to keep her safe. I look around and mom stops me and points to my bedroom door upstairs.

I smile and go to my room and quietly open my door. There she sits with her back towards me with one of my shirts on over her little princess dress I can see it through my shirt. I quietly walk over and kneel and lean on my bed and I tap her shoulder. She looks at me with a tear stained face. She smiles and squeals and jumps onto me and wraps her arms tightly around my neck.

"BUBBA! Missed ou." I smile.

"I missed you too Bri Bri." She holds me tight and I stand and sit on the bed.

"Ou feel better bubba?"

"Yes I do Bri. Yes I do. You wanna go down stair?" She nods then lays her head on my shoulder.  I smile and carry her downstairs and we sit on the couch and watch tv. Mom and dad walk in. Bri and I are watching frozen. They smile and join us. Before long Bri and I fall asleep. I think it was right about when they got to the trolls but i'm not sure.

Anyway I wake up to the smell of chinese food. I sit up and look towards the kitchen but no-one is in there then I hear JARVIS announce that some one is at the door. Mom and dad aren't in so I grab some money and goto the door. I pay the guy for the take out and goto th kitchen. Mom and dad come downstairs from their room. I start setting plates and stuff out.

"Did the delivery guy wake you?" Mom asks.

"No I smelt the food before he got to the door." I say taking a bite of a egg roll. Dad laughs.

"You always did have a nose for food."

"Yes I did. Here Bri." I hand her a piece of chicken and she starts to eat it. Mom fixes the plates as she pushes me and dad out of the kitchen. We go sit on the couch in the living room and she brings us our food. "Thanks mom."

We all eat while watching tv. About an hour later there is a knock at the door.

"Who could that be?" Mom says.

"I don't know. Stay here." Dad says getting up and going to the door. He opens it and I hear a familiar voice.

"Hey Mr. Stark.....ummmm..... is Aaron around?" I get up and go-to the door.

"Lillie. What are you doing here?"

"I forgot to give him back." She says holding Sven out and moving him side to side. I smile and take him.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. Well I better get back my dad is waiting in the car. See ya later A-rod." She kisses my cheek.

"Y-yeah. S-s-see ya." I say trying not to blush. I watch her get into the car and they drive away. I sigh and walk back in.

"See ya later A-rod." My dad mocks.

"Shut up." I say to him and he laughs.

"Who was that honey?" Mom asks.

"That's his girlfriend. Or at least his wish girlfriend." Dad teases.

"Her name is Lillian. She a friend from the hospital." I say ignoring my dad.

"Oh he wants to be more than her friend. He wants to be her boyfriend." He says the last part as if he was talking to a baby and he smushes my face. I smack at his hands.

"Stop it. Dad!" I say as he keeps messing with me. Eventually I lay on the couch face first so he can't get my face. Then he starts to tickle me.

"No dad! Stop!" I say through my laughing. Dad starts laughing and tickles me more. Mom just rolls her eyes and watches as Bryella climbs into her lap.

"You brother and father have lost their minds Bri." Bri laughs and her and mom watch.

"Dad get off I gotta pee!" I say pushing him off and running to the bathroom. I can hear him laughing. When I come back out I start to tickle him. Something you don't know about my dad is he is very ticklish. So we get into a full blown tickle war. We stop after 15 minutes and we just laugh. Then there is a knock at the door. I get up and answer it.

"Hello Aaron. It's good to see you're home."  Director Fury says.

"Director Fury. Is something wrong?"

"No. But I do need to speak with you and your parents immediately." He says. Then at the same time I get a text from Lillie saying.

'We need to talk.' Well so much for a quiet evening.

(A/N)
Hello readers! I just wanted to say sorry for the short chapter and thanks for all the reads. I also wanted to ask for your opinion. Do you think that Aaron and Lillian should become a couple? What should Fury want? I would love some input. So comment and vote and all that other stuff you can even message me if you want.  Please please please give me some input. I want to hear from you guys. I really do. Please. Ok well thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon.